Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Clarabel wrote: »
    Yes and went back and had a look at post. FFA is three.

On your 2nd day FFA cross was there, maybe you are confusing them?

It was not on your first, unless as I said earlier you did it without tagging it as an FFA. If you can find that, just quote the post to confirm it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

how does it go against me as a villager exactly? It's grand to say "oh cos you didn't vote for a wolf" eh yeah only 5 people did vote for the wolf, so it makes me look wolfey to the same degree it makes anyone else who didn't vote digi look wolfey. Voting for him, if he got hung or not that night would have been a sure fire way to buy me some villager cred or at least some reasonable doubt at some point later in the game

So where do you think the wolves are? In the Digi5 (now 4) players, or the 10 alive that didn't vote for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I'm sorry but you are trying to clear yourself with the below statement and I'm having none of it.
    I will say if I was a wolf it would have been easy for me to lump on digi in the 2nd lynch in an effort to clear myself that wagon was well rolling when I voted it would have been a super easy choice to make for me to point back to later as village cred. It's always easy for wolves to just lump in on a wagon to hide, I haven't done that

In a scenario where you are a wolf it would not have been easy for you to lump on Digi. You would have been trying to save your wolf buddy and instead voted for the next closest person - Crosstown. Which is precisely what you did.
    Voting for him, if he got hung or not that night would have been a sure fire way to buy me some villager cred or at least some reasonable doubt at some point later in the game

Absolutely it would have been but you didnt, instead you were the last person to vote for CTK. It could certainly be read as you trying to save Digi

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Crap. Table didn't format right. Will fix it later though I don't know if anyone gaf about this info other than me.

I like you're tables, I think they're excellent

*your

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

quickbeam wrote: »
    So where do you think the wolves are? In the Digi5 (now 4) players, or the 10 alive that didn't vote for him?

I would say one in the digi 5 one elsewhere. Where else I don't know. What's the overlap between digi voters and skeith voters? skeith strikes me as someone the wolves would want dead, did anyone push for him and not vote for him either?

Green&Red wrote: »
    *your

The English teacher in me loves this correction. :)

Sorry, but if there's one in each pile, then you not being in the Digi5 doesn't really tell us anything then?

Or, maybe it will when you flip?

I'm sorry but you are trying to clear yourself with the below statement and I'm having none of it.

In a scenario where you are a wolf it would not have been easy for you to lump on Digi. You would have been trying to save your wolf buddy and instead voted for the next closest person - Crosstown. Which is precisely what you did.

Absolutely it would have been but you didnt, instead you were the last person to vote for CTK. It could certainly be read as you trying to save Digi

I'm not trying to clear myself, everyone here knows I've no time. I wrote that in response to QB saying I've done nothing, which I acknowledge is true. It doesn't clear me, and as I already said I can't point to anything that clears me!

It's being generally assumed and acknowledged that someone in the digi 5 is a wolf, so why are you willing to accept that as a possibility but not accept the possibility that if I was a wolf and had wanted to buy myself some villager credit I could have bussed my teammate you either think bussing is a thing a wolf would do, or you don't? if it's not a thing then all the digi 5 are cleared? or do you want us to think that cos your team mate is in the digi5?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I still don't get why it's being assumed one of the Digi5 is dodgy so I'm willing to put a vote in with them. I'm not expecting them to go for Strawbs and I poked but shes given me nothing new so Kolido is getting my placeholder for now (after 12 here now though).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Cross & Duff to be modkilled maybe?

I'm certainly not accepting that they bussed Digi. I think the Digi5 are clear, all of them.
    I can't see the scenario where they wouldn't have jumped on CTK on Friday nite. Thats why I'm saying thats exactly what you did. I'd definitely what I would have done if I was a wolf

So yes I hope I have five teammates in that group

quickbeam wrote: »
    Sorry, but if there's one in each pile, then you not being in the Digi5 doesn't really tell us anything then?

Or, maybe it will when you flip?

Oh I don't know!! I really don't! I'm just asking questions, is there overlap between the digi5 and the skeith voters? I haven't gone back and looked, but I think wolves would have wanted skeith dead so if nothing else there's a wolf there, or if anyone pushed for him and didnt vote for him

So yes I hope I have five teammates in that group

I knew you'd say that!!:rolleyes::D

All of the Digi5 voted for Keith.

But you are trying to clear yourself, this quote below is the definition of trying to clear yourself and I think the basis for it is completely false. I don't think you'd have jumped on Digi. I think the exact opposite

I will say if I was a wolf it would have been easy for me to lump on digi in the 2nd lynch in an effort to clear myself that wagon was well rolling when I voted it would have been a super easy choice to make for me to point back to later as village cred. It's always easy for wolves to just lump in on a wagon to hide, I haven't done that

So not only are you trying to clear yourself, the basis for doing so is completely bogus

In case you don't believe me.

sKeith wrote: »
    Player Name | No. of Votes | Voters
    sKeith|8|Bounty Hunter, fixxxer, quickbeam, pter, tusk, theskunk, dunlinandy, green&red
    fixxxer|4|ectoplasm, sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake, kolido
    Strawberry Milkshake | 1 | Clarabel

Did not vote|3|crosstownk, duffman13, tricerotops ballet

FWIW I have a vote in on fixxxer. I think there's more info and a better case for it.

What do we gain from Kolido village? What do we gain from Kolido wolf? Genuinely asking as my brain is fried.

Also I am not convinced the 4 left are are all team village but I do think looking outside them for now is the way to go.

So if we have two modkills tonite we have four mislynches

13v2 Currently
    Mislynch1 - 12v2
    Modkill x2 - 10v2
    munch - 9v2
    mislynch2 - 8v2
    munch - 7v2
    mislynch3 - 6v2
    munch - 5v2
    mislynch4 - 4v2
    Munch - 3v2

My stag is on Friday, Clare Island will need some good coverage

But you are trying to clear yourself, this quote below is the definition of trying to clear yourself and I think the basis for it is completely false. I don't think you'd have jumped on Digi. I think the exact opposite

So not only are you trying to clear yourself, the basis for doing so is completely bogus

ok. I think I would have jumped on digi so we're at a stalemate, I think wolves do bus their team mates, it's a thing that happens. I guess we just have a disagreement here on the fundamentals of gameplay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

That would not be great for the town

This comment doesn't sit right with me. I'm on mobile now do just making a note so I remember to look at it again when on the laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Placeholder in for fixxxer, if it makes any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I know what’s going to be said when I say this, I’m looking at you Green&Red :pac:

Was in work at 7 this morning, caught up on lunch but by the time I did I had to head back. Thought I’d be off at 4 to post but had to stay late, boo! Currently on my way to an appointment at 6 but then I’m all yours.

I’ve been keeping up with what’s going on, in a weird frame of mind after SK lynch. Niggly feeling about G&R when I read some of his posts but then read others and think oh he’s okay.

I haven’t really had time to look over posts on the laptop and am feeling a bit thrown off by Kolido and TB starting to post(not bad on you guys) just that it’s like starting over again and my brains already flopping around like a fish out of water :o

I miss Andy and dare I say it even SK :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    On your 2nd day FFA cross was there, maybe you are confusing them?

It was not on your first, unless as I said earlier you did it without tagging it as an FFA. If you can find that, just quote the post to confirm it.
    Maybe. Probably

Day Phase 4 Votes so far Mon 13th - Tues 14th
    Monday
    10:10 tusk puts placeholder on fixxxer
    11:46 Clarabel says she is putting vote on green
    13:54 QB votes fixxxer as placeholder
    17:27 Clarabel says she’ll happily move vote to Kolido if it helps

Tuesday
    08:07 Pter has vote in on Kolido
    08:40 Clarabel says her vote on green stands
    08:48 QB puts placyon Kolido
    13:16 Triceratops says she has vote on green
    13:44 strawberry votes Kolido
    16:06 QB thinking of changing vote to triceratops
    16:37 QB confirms she’s still on Kolido
    16:45 green has placeholder on Kolido but will stand by his strategy of voting with digi5
    17:06 bounty voting Kolido but would vote with digi5
    17:15 ectoplasm has vote on fixxxer
    17:35 Kolido has placeholder on fixxxer

Kolido 5 votes
    Fixxxer 3 votes
    Green 2 votes

Kolido 5 votes
    Fixxxer 3 votes
    Green 2 votes

Undeclared - skunk, duffman, crosstownk

Is that right?

Bounty Hunter
    Clarabel
    crosstownk
    Duffman13
    Ectoplasm
    fixxxer
    Green&Red
    Kolido
    Pter
    quickbeam
    Strawberry Milkshake
    TheSkunk
    Triceratops Ballet
    tusk

My sums are wrong. There’s 14 players and I counted votes plus 3 undeclared to total 13

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Thanks for that Strawbert!

Can anyone collate or create a pros cons list for the top three suspects flipping green/red?

• Advertisement

Undeclared - skunk, duffman, crosstownk, fixxxer

Is that right?

Now totals 14

Advertisement