Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I've also voted (about an hour or so ago if it's important) but all of tomorrow to change it. It's from my FFA anyway

don't think I've signed up to the next game yet, usually good to have a gap between games.

Please do, also tusk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

tusk wrote: »
    Though it's very interesting that not one person went with Strawbs after we were all pretty much minutes away from lynching her the day previously...

As I said at the time I switched for self preservation reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

If you decide to lynch me would you please please please listen to what I’ve been saying all along? In my memory

What have you been saying all along? Kolido?
    Today is the first day you’ve suspected me AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

quickbeam wrote: »
    BTW, good question. Asking everyone why they’re still alive. Good investigative work whoever came up with it.

I guess cause I'm a good mislynch target.. prior to that I wasn't a contributing villager

I need to assess my feelings. I'm all over the shop since Fixxxer turned up green and Ecto went byebye.

I honestly am super weary of everyone except QB at this stage.

Why is QB clear?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    Why is QB clear?

already answered...

Updated:

Any more thoughts on this? If we could really get a conversation around each person, rather than just one or two people making points, it could be very helpful.
    Remaining players:

Assuming everyone is village... why have they not been munched?

Bounty Hunter - Maybe I am not that important in their minds but I'm hoping it's because killing me would throw shade on people I have been after. Kind of makes me swing more Strawbs than Kolido as I've been vocally on her longer. voted Strawbs twice and FFAd her everytime, might not be the highest poster but almost always explains opinions and actions

Clarabel - potential teamate / might have been worded poorly but I doubt wolves fear the person who was afreaid to say who was most wolfy incase of mislynch. I guess cause I'm a good mislynch target.. prior to that I wasn't a contributing villager

Green&Red - Called out Strawbs very heavily, much could cause a second fire on her? Lets face it I'm on the verge of a bandwagon permanently, or at least thats how it feels. Most people have me leaning wolf but would happily believe I'm a wolf come lynchtime. I'd say the wolves believe I could be an easy lynch for them. Also maybe I'm barking up the wrong trees

Kolido - potential my lynch / potential wolf, no way they would kill him if he wasn't one

Pter - (Digi5) I think I'm alive because I haven't made a decent call on someone since digi. I also think me not being around much the last couple of days contributed. But I also think the wolves were happy to leave me waffle wrong because I was tunnelling the wrong people. It's making me reconsider who to consider.

quickbeam - (Digi5) Let them come up with reasons , maybe just not enough munches to go round but atm these are two experienced players in the more villagery Digi5 camp so they could be targets. I think I’m still alive because the wolves only have one munch a day and they can’t get everybody. TBH, none of the munches since Digi’s lynch have really surprised me: all good, solid Village players. I also think they’re mixing it up between Digi5 voters and not to keep us guessing into which group they are. I’d still be hugely surprised if both were in the Digi5 but there still could be one. Or none. But that’s the point. With their munches we can’t really guess. FWIW, I think I probably will be munched soon.

Strawberry Milkshake - Because they are a wolf

TheSkunk - (Digi5) If not on a wolf team at least not worrying them enough to munch yet

Triceratops Ballet - Not contributing a whole lot, very low post count, suspected by some of the village. Potential lynch victim.

tusk - (Digi5) new to game, more reactionary, relying on other peoples calls, not contributing a whole heck of a lot individually aside from calling out the odd dodgy post. Not worth wasting a munch on.

Please add to this with your ideas about yourself and other players and we can try to glean some info out of our combined thoughts.

Kolido wrote: »
    Please do, also tusk :)

Haven't seen anything about a next game...

Are you doing this? Getting more of a feel from your posts atm, more used to / comfortable playing WW now?

Personally think the slow and non roled nature of this game could be a good intro to WW for a new player. Just wait until Your made a drunk seer working in a car lot in the East End, then the game kicks up a notch :pac:
    This is my first game lasting more than a day. This has been easier I think as an intro game it's such a pity I'm so busy in work I honestly thought there'd be less commitment

already answered...

Yes I see that

• Advertisement

Sorry if this was answered already. Who was Ecto targeting? Did they get him killed?

Also fair warning. I'll be pulling a 48hour shift at work Fri/Sat. So I'll try sneak in a view but I'm not promising anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Hi Guys, been in bits pretty much the whole day today! Head is killing me :(

First reaction I think I could be alive because either my reads are completely off or I was looking into someone and they didn’t want to make it look dodge. I actually said I’d do G&Rs ISO last night and post this morning on purpose, thinking if wolves wanted to throw doubt on him they’d kill me. I also went against the voting with the Digi4 idea and have been outspoken about how that could be manipulated by wolves. So maybe they had planned to munch into the group but changed their mind after it was pointed out?

I don’t know if there’s a name for this but I’d like to look at the people who have died, look at their FFAs so far and see does anything add up. Could be good to see if any of it lines up with any of our own doubts?

Tusk can I ask why you’ve started to lean wolf on me again? We’ve shared pretty similar opinions over the last few days after we got over our differences before.

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Tusk can I ask why you’ve started to lean wolf on me again? We’ve shared pretty similar opinions over the last few days after we got over our differences before.

because I'm super paro :confused::confused::confused::confused:

because I'm super paro :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Same, I’m questioning everything.

I’m thinking we should all do a reads list like Tusk done, everyone done one on day2 I think it was(can’t keep up with the days) and cross reference who each of us that are still alive had down as village against who those who died had suspicions of.

I think in my last game I was kept alive because I was tunnelling a villager and had lock cleared one of the wolves like not a doubt in my mind were they a villager so maybe that’s why we’re all still alive. Because we’ve cleared the wrong people and are going after the wrong ones?

ISO OF KOLIDO DAY PHASE TWO

QB posts her read list. Has Kolido on the wolfy side.
    Kolido – outlier vote on a non-poster (Lough) is a bit suspicious, also done early morning (#593). Really thought nobody else worth voting for between then and 9pm?? Serious pocketer, of Strawbs (#793) and Ecto (#801). With the former he even states it’s NOT pocketing! But also casts shade on Strawbs earlier (#743) which Keith called him out on (#746). Wouldn’t hang him for not responding to Whippy’s accusation so much, but the rest has me looking at a fairly wolf lean.

If I’m ordering them, then villageryist to wolfiest:
    quickbeam
    kitten_k
    Whiplashy

Strawberry Milkshake
    Green&Red
    Barney92
    tritium
    tusk
    Dublinandy2
    Ectoplasm
    Bounty Hunter
    Pter
    Succubus_
    Clarabel
    Triceratops Ballet
    Duffman13
    Loughc
    sKeith
    Digital Solitude
    crosstownk

Kolido
    fixxxer
    TheSkunk

Greens first post since Trit the villagers munch. Putting a connection of Andy or Kolido with Keith. Should Kolido be lynched next and returned wolf, is his intention to throw shade onto Andy or Keith?
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Trit and Ecto both moved very quickly to Kitten, unlikely that they are both wolves but there definitely could be one there - Trit would still be my hunch

SKeiths move to Kitten is TWTBAW (I've wanted to use that since my first game) - Is he on the up and up and just wanted a wagon or is he a wolf with Dandy or Kolido and got spooked that we might be voting out one of his buddies?Definite huge red flag

Analyzing the other votes some stood out for me:

Fixxer didn't seem to be around after 6pm, he had voted for me earlier in the day when I appeared to be the main bangwagon - its a red flag for me

Duffman seems to have voted early and instead of going for the obvious bandwagon went for Dandy - now of course Petr and I had already stated our votes on him so maybe he just jumped on that - person of interest

Strawbs flip flopping is very interesting, would a wolf be so blatantly flip floppy? The fact that she talked the good talk about moving to Fixxer but then picked Kolido is another red flag

This is the start of my questioning why Kolido never voted for me. He’s got 3 villagers ( I am village) and Hannibal lector in his wolf reads but see how much extra info he gives on cross but not on digi even though at this moment in time they’re on a par with each other.
    Ok, QBs suss on me I can understand, that was a wasted vote from me.

My assessment of last nights results.

Lough and succ didnt vote, likely villagers. Lough demoted from my wolf list.
    Clarebels reaction to me putting her on my list was somewhat timit, happy to place her on the not sure list for now.
    Strawbs sudden switch has alerted me. If you have a feeling someone is wolf, why change, regardless of previous games.
    Cross, not playing but votes, immediate wolf alert in my book. However, I dont think both strawbs and cross are wolves, only one I would guess.
    Keithy still my top wolf suspect, I should have voted him last night.
    Digi got a vote in but not playing, wolf move.
    Tusk is vil Im sure of, cant explain right now without going meta. Which leads me to think QB is villagee
    If Im right about Keithy, lady skunk and ecto are are vil.
    Andy, pter,gnr,duffer voting Im still need to assess.

Summary.

Wolf lean: Keithy, digi, strawbs, cross

Vil lean: tusk, qb, lough, succ, skunk, ecto

Rest Im unsure about.

I’m still on Kolido.
    RIP Trit.

I still believe Kolido is a wolf which is why I stayed on him. If I jumped onto fixer (ooh err) though, kitten would be alive but fixer could also be an FBI trainee so would make no difference number wise.

I’m good but only myself and the wolfs know that. I’m gonna concentrate firstly on when the FFAs started rolling in on Tuesday as I made a comment then that I would have loved to be lynched at that exact moment in time to see who was making the push onto me. I just want to have a record of it so you can look back easier when the time comes.

Tusks current read. Not responded to by Kolido.
    My current feelings are Skunk, Kolido and Dandy as wolves.

Barney once again brings up whiplashy. No comment from Kolido.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Some of trit's posts. I suggested yesterday that Kolido is potentially because of a lack of reaction to whiplashy's early shade. Now I'm going to suggest that trit was killed by someone he was leaning village on. Trit voted for kitten who the wolves knew was good so they knew trit was no danger to them immediately. So why not take the chance to kill him and hope that people think he wouldn't have been killed by someone he thought was good. My main picks for this would be pter/fixxxer/sKeith. sKeith I'm leaning good on and pter I'm not so sure, so surprise surprise I think fixxxer is a wolf :). I realise this is text book tunnelling but here we are.

Keith has now moved Kolido to a bullish read.
    sKeith wrote: »

Kolido - shader, think it may be just what he does. If sm wolf would he shade a fellow wolf for the readback clear??

Sticking to my list and I’ve edited it her to see who returned village 4 left.
    I still believe that there is a one or more wolves in the first half of posters so here’s my revised suspect list

1) Kolido
    2) Quickbeam
    3) Fixxxer village
    4) Loughc village
    5) Green&Red
    6) DublinAndy village
    7) Strawberry village
    8) KittenK village
    9) Tritium village
    10) Triceratops
    11) Barney village

Keith questioning greens post about Keith and Andy or Kolido psi. No input from Kolido.
    Okay, So we have shown how dandy could have been a possible buddy in threat and I moved to save him. fine. I'll accept that.

Now, please explain how you thought kolido was under threat with 1 vote from straw and one undeclared voter cross on him.

What make kolido stand out among this crowd.
    green| fixxxer|1
    cross| calrabel|1
    loughc| kolido|1
    pter| dandy|1
    duff|tb|1
    straw|BH|1
    kolido|straw|1

You're really not though. I had a behind the scenes view of your first game and tick is not what I seen.

I don't recall making a team link between you, I was thinking you had TMI about kitten being good. I wanted your read on her, due to you saying that I was annoying her. To me, you were deflecting my questions and saying that i was rude to kitten. My kitten reads and my skunk reads were independent reads.

So, last night, we has a kitten lynch and she flipped village. There were 3 suspects for the village, 3 potential mislynches.
    If there was a wolf on kitten, don't you think they would be in hiding, a 1 in 3 chance of being caught.

but no.

the wolves munch trit leaving only 2 people left on kitten. So, they reduced their odds of hiding from 66% to 50%.

Do you think wolf:me or wolf:ecto would reduce or odds of being lynched?

How does that make sense to you?

I think this is where the current declared voting is at now.
    who| count| who by
    fixxxer | 2| Strawbs, pter
    digi |1| sKeith

My reads list. Kolido responds. Funny, he never responded to Barney saying the same thing.
    I’m gonna fire up my reads list now even though it’s missing bounty and succubus because what Keith has said about skunk aligns with my thoughts.

Barney92 - thinking the same way I am and has sometimes put those thoughts onto the thread before I have. Leaning good.

Kolido - ignoring Whiplashy jest post about them being a wolf is suspicious. If we had good roles in this game I could understand it but we only have wolfs. Wolf lean.
    For the love of god will you give over about the Whippy no response.

Gives absolutely no indication as to where I should be looking if it’s not him. C’mon why not engage with me and tell me where your heads at! Green comments on kolidos post but he never did go back and look for what he missed. Kolido never raises the subject again with him either.
    Sorry, I lolled :D

Who do you think I should be looking at then?
    The mirror, Keithy, and those who voted last night but havent been playing.

I will just point out also, I called gnr and you wolves and there was no reply from either of you, at least non that I recall. Its been rather high profile also as Keithy has consistantly called me shading you both.
    I missed that, I thought I was on top of people who did that. I’ll look it up tomorrow when I’m back on a PC
    Ah that’s a cop out if ever I’ve seen one. You want me to investigate me, Keith who I have clear and a n other?

Can you not think of anyone else to direct me to?
    Thats my read list from this morning, it hasnt been updated since. You can investigate everyone if ye have time but Im of to put the kettle on and watch some Netflix

Guys reminiscing about old games
    You guys realise you are in a live game tread, not at a beers.
    Pter wrote: »
    People let things slip when chatting.
    Carry on so :)

Pter asks question to those online
    How would you guys play this game as wolves Kolido and Clara and QB?
    Exact same way Im playing it now pter :)
    Wait.... What
    Hmmmmmmmm
    Like a villager.
    He's being playing anti-village, but i think his playstyle is just anti-village when he is villa alligned. maybe he will shift gears later on.
    I've even moved him from having wolf equity back to nullish, as its just his playstlye. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110140059&postcount=961
    So you are playing like a villager, not as a villager?
    Im playing as a villager like a villager.

Ok tonight is lynch night and he’ll probably vote me but keeping his options open
    Morning fellow trainees, nice waking up knowing there is no munch.

Having slept on it, Im sorta warming to Keithy, he gets me. Wouldn't put him town just yet but also wouldn't lynch him.

Unless something changes, I will probably vote Strawbs for the late switcharoo last time.

QB FFA not acknowledge by Kolido
    Though the past 23 hours have given me a lot of food for though, I'm not feeling all that different on those on the bottom of my reads list. Skunk I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt to, so that leaves my...

#FFA2:

Kolido
    Fixxxer
    Crosstown

Of those I don't really have a clear idea of which I'll vote for though.

Pter questions kolidos morning post above warming to Keith.
    Do you not think the way the lynch vote went kinda does make him town? Where are your doubts about him, K?
    Also what do you think about shooting into our absentee posters for the lynch?
    Why? Are you not feeling hungry this morning?

Skunk queries his reasons for warming to Keith.
    Good morning!

Spent far too long last night trawling posts, had to go asleep but will post my notes when I’ve had some coffee. I’m so tired :o

Kolido can I just ask on the switcheroo, as everyone is saying a wolf wouldn’t hide in the other two who voted Kitten. If Strawbs was a wolf, would she jump ship not knowing SK would still vote for Kitten? Surely she’d be questioned anahway for changing votes so many times?

Looking at my notes I don’t get a wolf vibe off of her. I know she said about being killed to save a newbie, I think she said after that she was doing it to see would anyone jump onto her. Also noted it was her idea to declare votes on thread. Why come up with that when it it’s after coming back to bite her now?

Answers Pter, Andy & skunk in order. The breakfast one is response to Andy.
    Did he not late switch to kitten who was town or do you mean the votes on him. If Strawbs flips wolf, Keith is town. They cant be both wolf imo, they wouldnt talk anout switching on tread.

Regarding the ghost voters, if they vote again tonight and no show, I would go for them. Its not a vil move to vote and not play, if you cant play, leave the game and dont have us waste lynches on you.

Had a nice breakfast, ta.

You shading or shaking trees?

Would make sense if both strawbs and keith were wolf, however I dont think that is the case, please see reply to pter above.

I like your thinking though.

Talk about low posters and voting them concluded.
    I suppose we should wait and see if any are mod killed tonight and come back to it in next phase?

Unvote: Crosstownk
    Vote: Kolido

Come at me, bro!

Response to Pter and Kolido convo from above. What’s with the thanks for explaining line? So cocky
    I mean if he was a wolf and went on kitten, he was 1 of three people on that vote. However, Trit was also on that vote and was munched. Would a wolf go onto that wagon and then kill half of the other suspects, highlighting themself as 1 of 2 that could be wolfy?
    If thats how he thought you would think then maybe, Keith is smart.

Your point is valid though, thanks for the explanation.

Replies to my vote on him
    You're consistant, is that 2 switcharoos now.

Your reaction is what I was hoping for but the mistake you made is not voting me first.

Still watching you.

Skunk says it perfectly.

Kolido - Not the most input, short posts. Had similar opinions as me on SK. Made a joke about other posters teeth, SK called shading. Very laid back. Null read for now.

Which ghost voters? Just cross and digi or duffman and Tb!
    For the ghost voters its a complete non villagery move, if you have time to vote at least show your face, explain you cant be around.

For those not playing at all, more likely village imo, waste of a lynch on them imo.

Conversation starts about modkills and low posters.
    Modkilling an NRV and lynching an NRV is doubly bad for the village.

Now you might say 'oh but we might lynch a wolf' but to that i say, there COULD be a wolf in the low posters as well. So we might lynch a wolf with my plan too.
    Vote moved to Crosstownk now.

This post sounds a bit panicked. Digi and crosstownk are even Stevens in the not posting stakes. But he mentions cross.
    Hold on. Why are you lynching a player who will not be modkilled.

Though Cross did make a wolf move voting last time.

Crisis averted
    Thats a good point. I looked at post numbers and he was there. That is my mistake. Ill move it onto Succubus - they didnt vote, iirc.

Tusk reads
    My current thoughts, having not read back.

Next game I will definitely keep notes from the get go.

#FFA2
    Placeholder vote for Skunk
    Kolido
    Ecto

Kolido - had an initial suspicion of kolido, can't remember why, but he has not done anything yet to allay my fears. wolf suspicion.

And this is when the day gets very interesting. Loads of talk prior to this about cross and digi. I won’t post the whole thing as you’ve all seen it. A lot of work went into that post
    I think Strawbs is a wolf, I've had that feeling since the start and I can't shake it. Her list of reads of players below feels insincere, like she had to come up with something for everyone and this is the best she could do. I'm not buying it.

Basically I'm convinced shes a wolf

Now Kolido seems to chat more rather than yes, no, whatevs!
    I was initially getting on board with Pter's idea but thinking more about it I don't agree with it. It's essentially going no lynch, which I can see his reasoning that it buys us more time, I think it works best in a multiwolf team game, not a game with one wolf team.

Green keeps up the momentum
    I'd like to hear what Petr, SKeith and Kolido have to say on my Strawbs argument?

Right ok, this is important. He thinks I am a wolf. As green said, catch a wolf killl a wolf
    2 of her arguements stand out to me as wolfish.

A wolf in the first 11 posters, thats fairly obvious due to law of average.

Her flimsy reason on me which she hasnt given up.

A wolf will cling to something and run with it as long as they can.

Add to that the switcharooing and I believe you got a wolf.

Thank you Barney for your defence of me. I think they bumped you off because you were hampering their plan of keeping heat on me.
    Are those two things not in conflict?

Unless you're saying they ran with it as long as they could and then switched.
    She is running with the 'I didnt reply to whippy' as long as she can. No one else seems to be talking about it now.
    I understand that. It's still part of my reasoning for having doubts about you, not major ones that must be said.

But if she's still banging that drum, how come she didn't keep banging the drum before rather than pull a switcheroo as you put it? You're having a go at her for both staying the course on someone and simultaneously for switching her mind elsewhere.
    Kitten then Kolido then kitten then Kolido. I’ve been completely open when I jump. Thought it would be fun having last minute votes. It’s only a game.

He doesn’t respond to Keith
    Why has your play style gone and all changed itself since I have mentioned your play style?
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Who you talking to chief?
    oh, kolido, didn't you notice it too?
    I did say i wished it would change soon, but i'm not in charge of any genies.
    And that's not a bad read on you, btw, just an observation of a change in play style. I think I ca work better with this new play style, keep it up.

And here is the start of the afternoon debate on strawberry vs Kolido
    Strawberry, who would you most like to race against? Who do you think would give you the best chance of survival if everyone was only allowed to vote between you and this other person?
    Definitely Kolido. He’s kept himself to himself quite a bit even though he’s been posting. That make sense?

I’m taking my dog to the vet. Back when I can
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Vote in for strawbs if it comes to that.
    G&R did a detailed post about Strawbs, do the people who are on Kolido have something (not expecting the same) to explain why he is so wolfy he should be voted for?
    did anybody declare voting on kolido?
    Depends what you mean by ‘on’ Kolido. I just read back what I wrote about him on my reads. I’m relatively happy to keep him on my sus list but I’d probably want to ISO him again before voting for him. I’m ‘on’ him only in the sense that my gut tells me Strawbs is more Villager than Kolido.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    My read on Kolido actually changed from quite wolfy to more neutral today.
    Why would people be starting Strawbs vs Kolido if nobody was planning on voting Kolido? bit sus.
    Might that be because sKeith called him out on his posting style, so he changed it?
    Tusk, you've been on Kolido since day 1. Can you go back and figure out why?
    I’m probably partly to blame for the Strawbs v Kolido. When it was suggested I said I’d be delighted if it was a two horse race.
    I actually don’t think it should be

Having said that - catch a wolf, kill a wolf, I believe I’ve caught a wolf
    Literally just did that. And to be perfectly honest, I can't see why from his post list. Maybe it was from a specific interaction with someone.

Based on going back through the posts, I'm taking Kolido off my list.

Thanks to whoever told me about that iso trick. I'll be doing that for all players tonight and updating my list.
    If strawberry is a wolf, thats kolido spewed good ;)

If by blame you mean, all the hard work you done, then heck yeah you're to blame.
    I’m not at all interested in Kolido, there’s some players I haven’t gotten round to considering, he is one of them
    Reading back it really seems like Strawbs was the main one beating a Kolido drum, still not sure why but I was the same when the Kitten votes started to mount up and wasn't it strawbs who also started that one. Think I might look bad if she flips good with 2 votes on her but im more confident of her flipping bad than I would be of anyone else right now so will probably stick there unless something changes in the next few hours (time difference means I won't be voting late).

QB summary for triceratops
    Some are hoping to find a wolf in the low posters.
    Said low poster Digi did a genie act.
    Argument over whether best to lynch players likely to be modkilled.

Some are suspecting Strawbs.
    Keith asked Strawbs if she could run against anyone who it would be, she said Kolido.
    Now everyone thinks it's a Strawbs v Kolido race, though it's not.
    20 players of which 3 are wolves. Feck knows who they are?
    I'm already a little drunk.

Green getting convo back on track.
    I think Strawbs is a wolf, outlined here

I'd like people to vote out the wolf

Yep voting me but still adds that line “unless things change” what things? You think I’m a wolf!
    I go away for a bit and I get back to reading Im a subject for racing.

Well I declared earlier I would be voting Strawbs unless things change. Was looking at Pters strategy until I came to terms that it wasnt a good idea. Voting strawbs now 18:18
    Voted Strawbs @17:18
    Right, I'm AFK for the next while. Please keep the pressure on Strawbs, I really hope she flips bad!

Pter doesn’t think I’m a wolf neither do some others so votes could be closer than we know.
    Can you convince me Pter please, I have you as town. If you think Strawbs is town, I dont want us to lynch a villager.
    Well what is the evidence against her? The kitten wagon? It's not definitive. The read lists? Mine and a lot of others have been as bad.

I'm not here to defend her. She should be doing that. I just don't think it's a slam dunk. And that's coupled with the thought that I don't see her playing the active wolf in games much.
    Her arguement against me regarding whippy screams wolf to me but you make a good point about her playing style.
    Would you mind tldr ing it for me please?

Digi tries to steer the convo away from strawbs vs Kolido
    How did Kolido get wrapped into a race against Strawbs? It seems weird that the accused and who they're accusing were chosen
    Keith asked Strawbs if she was to race, who'd she choose and she chose Kolido.

I'm still not taking it as a race though.
    Whippy called me a wolf in her first post as I was first to post in the game. I didnt reply to it as it was obviously a joke to me. I've been accused of being a wolf for ignoring it. A few players mentioned it early in the game but have dropped it, Strawbs is still banging on about it.
    There's a serious amount of votes on Strawbs, are all of ye suspect of her or just rolling with GnR?
    Kolido
    Fixxxer
    Triceratops
    Loughc
    QB
    Green&Red
    Barney
    DublinAndy

Oh casually mentions an unknown. Steering away from himself
    I had forgotten Duffers was playing. Being unusually quiet and flying under the radar for sure.

Nai post
    What ya having? Im off to make a chicken sandwhich.
    Voting fixxxer as promised

Keith asks to change to fixxxer.
    What you got on fixxxer?
    I dont recall,

my notes say

Willing to vote wolf.
    fixxxer - having trouble giffing. fixxxer has moved down, backing skunk

so i wasn't adding to it, so its gut call.

I'd be willing to vote skunk too, if that'd help allign at competing wagon.

digi v straw, i think i'd save straw over digi, if i had to make that choice.

Hi TB XXX
    OK I see strawbs, fix, Kolido and digi being thrown around. Why each of them? Digi I get obvs cos he hasn't been around what about the others?
    Kolido, join me on cross.

Why?????? Why have you moved off me? I’m a wolf in your eyes. If he flips town we learn diddly squat whereas if I flip town we learn heaps.
    Grand, cross voted.

If he flips town we will learn diddly squat, but he is not playing so whatever.

Keep up the pretences there green. Your avoidance of each other as much as possible is duly noted.
    This is f**king bullish!t lads, I leave for a few hours and ye manage to f**k up a slam dunk wolf. I’m not sure how Strawbs has managed to avoid this

After lynch deadline posts
    6 players not accounted for, lough, cross, succ, duffers, digi, who we missing?
    Interesting movement in the last hour. I stuck on Strawbs coz I'd no better option.
    15 declared votes? Plus possibly 2 inactive in Lough and Succubus. That's 17. Leaving 3(?) undeclared. Digi, duffman and who?
    Cross
    Someone stick the jukebox on while we wait.
    Really wish I wasn’t drunk.
    Really wish I was!
    Clarabel wrote: »
    I tried to change to Digi.
    I think Strabs is a wolf.

I've not read much though since lunchtime.
    This doesnt compute. If you think strawbs is a wolf, who did you vote?
    You have me there twice Keithy, Im on cross
    Did gnr vote strawbs? could be a tie with strawbs and digi from the votes accounted for
    This is great craic. And it’s Friday! We’ve never been here on a Friday night playing a long game :)
    We live exciting lives :D
    clarabel, myself and kolido are on cross.
    Cross is 2nd on my list, dont think I would move to anyone else. I dont want to be starting a wagon this late.
    Well, I nearly burnt my dinner so having rescued it I'm off to eat it.
    I think strawbs will flip good in the end but I agree it will give us lots of info.
    Who decided it's strawbs vs kolido?

Who agrees that's a good choice?

Are we not voting the non modkill low posters?

What have you been saying all along? Kolido?
    Today is the first day you’ve suspected me AFAIK

Today is the first day that I’ve gone back and really looked at the thread again.

If anyone wants some bedtime reading may I recommend day phase 2 starting at trits munch. Knowing what we know now, it really is an interesting read to see how things moved once lynch day was upon us. Worth reading again in its entirety.

Nice work Strawbert!

Do you intend to do the iso up to present time?

I do but not tonight. I’m wrecked!

Has anyone ISOd Digi? Could be some subtleties in there we missed at the time.

• Advertisement

I don’t think an iso of him on his own tells much which is why I suggest reading all of day 2 again as he chats a bit there and is then lynched. Especially when you add in all the verified villagers that posted that day too.

I know I’m speaking as a villager without you knowing it, but from my perspective it really is quite telling how the day goes.

What does it tell? Considering you've already done it, and I'm lazy :D

Well from an initial conversation about the non voters and very low posters and we wasn’t really moving on to new suspects. Then green rights a very long and very well written post about me being a definite wolf.

Now reading back I’m doubting my first defense of green as it now looks to me less of someone starting a bandwagon but of someone steering the conversation away from the very low posters that included digi the wolf.

But I bring Kolido into the mix then after Keith asks me who I’d run against. Cue digi, Kolido and green all taking a time slot to post. Things get very confusing after and it’s difficult to see who might be voted for against me.

Then a few start saying they’d rather vote digi than me and Kolido (who is adamant I’m wolf) flip flops his vote around off of me.

Too many have doubts about digi. Even if I were lynched and declared NRV. People would be suspicious of him still so some distancing had to be done for the future days.

Lynch and Munch results so far:

Night 0: Whiplashy has been munched (NRV)

Day 1: kitten_k has been lynched (NRV)

Night 1: tritium has been munched (NRV)

Day 2: Digital Solitude has been lynched (Wolf)

Night 2: Loughc & Succubus_ are modkilled (NRV)

Night 2: Barney 92 has been munched (NRV)

Day 3: sKeith has been lynched (NRV)

Night 3: Dublinandy2 has been munched (NRV)

Day 4: fixxxer has been lynched (NRV)

Night 4: crosstownk and duffman13 are modkilled (NRV)

Night 4: Ectoplasm has been munched (NRV)

Remaining players:
    • Bounty Hunter
    • Clarabel
    • Green&Red
    • Kolido
    • Pter
    • Quickbeam
    • Strawberry Milkshake
    • TheSkunk
    • Triceratops Ballet
    • Tusk

Remaining wolves: 2

Pretty annoying to think we lost four NRVs to modkills :rolleyes:

Reckon I'll be up fairly late tonight as I slept most of today so don't mind me posting at mad hours. I have a lot of stuff I want to look into, I'll post away anyway and we can discuss tomorrow.

Green&Red ISO

Day 0 Friday:
      Says he’ll be staying away until Monday.

Saturday:
      • Drops in to clear himself, says previous post was a placeholder.
      • Questions SKs games he was previously a wolf in. Says he’s playing like last time he saw him as NRV.
      • Claims SK wolf play is different to current play so either excellent self-development or NRV.
      • Responds to Trit questioning his observation by stating he noticed SKs posting style is the same as previous games. States it was just an observation.
      • Off topic posts after this.

Sunday:

Nothing

Day 1 Monday
      • Wants to start bandwagon on Andy as one and only post is wolfy.
      • Quotes above post saying he finds it strange SK would ignore it.
      • SK says it’s nonsense as lynch is closed until after munch, Green says you’re nonsense.
      • BH questions whether Green was testing who would jump on the wagon or had genuine alarm bells ringing. Green states a little of both and finds it strange the person doing 90% of the posting completely ignored the first flatout accusation in favour of posting about war and peace.
      • SK puts up posting % and Green says more fluff. Calls SK out on picking fights but still believes he is village.

Tuesday
      • Calls out Andy on line of his story, says wolf Dandy should be worried.
      • Strawbs asks that we reveal votes after lynch form closes but thread is still open. Asks that we do in her honour if she is munched. Green questions this as normally the person who asks is the one who knows they will be alive.
      • Puts vote in for Andy. Claims first post raised his suspicions, tried to start conversation with him about it failed because of SK. Questions whether his posts are villagery or too thought out?
      • Questions me being a noob. Calls me out on shading SK then dragging him into it. Unsure of game mechanics or is someone giving instructions for me to throw shade in the backround?
      • Leans village on SK, questions Pter for voting Andy after he tried to start wagon. Attention drawn to Strawbs for not being around comment, afraid he has a soft spot for her.
      • Andy calls Green out on being wolfy for voting for him and trying to start wagon, Green responds saying he’s been very upfront on his reasoning. Claims wolf would join wagon, not start one.
      • Claims if Andy is lynched and flips good that doesn’t automatically make him bad, says it’s not a binary thing.
      • Asks SK, Pter and Fixxxer if they’d like to reassess their rundown of players from previous day?
      • Pter says Green is too smooth and bears watching. Green says this is a form of pocketing in reverse negging. Doesn’t understand how him and Andy are being linked as wolf team.
      • Green agrees with Andy on looking into others and states he’s not married to the idea of voting Andy
      • Trit calls out interaction between Andy and Green, suspects one to be a wolf. Green would be her guess. Green likes her post stating he had analysed players like Pter and called them out on certain things which Trit was doing with him.

Wednesday
      • Responds to a few posts, claiming a bandwagon has started on him and suspects there to be a wolf among the people who had him in their FFA and voted for him. BH, Andy, Fixxxer, Skunk, Ectoplasm
      • Responds to Trits ISO of him.
        Trit, it’s hard on the phone to multi quote but I’ll answer your issues with me from yesterday in the order you brought them up

I’ve been through my post about a bandwagon on Dandy, it didn’t develop because I got no support, SK shot it down and nobody else got involved, so now a genuine attempt to move the game on is being used as a stick to beat me

What you describe as a nothing post is just my read on other players. Again, I’m not sure what I’m meant to do. It’s an early read

I’m trying to explain my reasons for what I’ve done, they’re in the interest of village

Fair enough on the plausible deniability, I’ll follow that up with if I’m lynched it doesn’t automatically make the people I’ve suspected wolves. My point was I’m tying myself to the Dandy wagon.

Of course I’m going to be defensive when someone accuses me. Ur right I asked for Petr’s opinion but I’m allowed challenge it FFS

I’ve been consistent in my posting to date, I’ve been up front about helping the village and my methods about doing that. I’m looking for information. Lynching me basically sends out the message don’t put urself out there cause you’re painting a target on ur back. Drift in and out, keep a low profile and you’ll make it to the business end of the decisions. Bullish!t basically
      • Pter questions why he said he tried to pocket him then only briefly mentions him later. Green says Pter did vote for Andy but wasn’t sure why?
      • Responds to Pters FFA with him in it.
      • Calls Pter out on being wolf, Pter says he moved off Andy too quickly. Green says he hasn’t moved off him but is coming around
        You're very clever in your posting I'll give you that Petr. Throw that in nicely and move on

From the very start I've said I was looking for a reaction, never waivered

I haven't moved off Dandy but he is bringing me around. Again I've been very up front about that, its early in the game and you have to be suspicious of everyone. Of course I'm going to flip flop

You're coming across as wolfie to me but maybe thats just cause you're accusing me? It doesnt make sense that a wolf would get stuck in the middle of someone elses row, why not just leave me and Dandy at it?

Unless you and him are teammates?

See, it can just go round and round

But my main point is that I'm here, trying to figure sh!t out

• FFAs Andy and Fixxxer. Andy for saying he trusted Pter the day before and changing his mind. Fixxxer gut feeling.
      • Questions Andy for voting him when he believes he is a villager.
      • Responds to Fixxxer questioning him rowing back on Andy too quickly
        Have you read my posts? I haven't vote is still there

A bandwagon can tell you stuff about who jumps on it and who doesnt
        Unfortunately I'm currently the bandwagon

If you, Trit or Bounty are village then you should move off me, I'm village, have only being trying to help and now an initial vote from Dandy has been hijacked to form a bandwagon. I'm an easy target cause I've been vocal.
        Of those four I've two in my FFA. Either Dandy for starting the bandwagon and then stepping off or one of the other three. Like I say if one of you three is not a wolf you should look at the other two very closely
      • Ecto suspects wolf team between SK and Green, states has to be a wolf in the two. Green responds the same as above.
      • Questions what proof SK will come up with to prevent me voting for him and voting Green instead. Says none and calls reasoning idiotic
      • Calls us an unwoke shower of sh!tes
      • FFAs Andy, Fixxxer, Strawbs.
      • 21:57 claims he thinks Kitten is village for what it’s worth.
        I think Kitten is village for what it’s worth

Green&Red ISO

Day 2 Thursday
      • Pre prepared post after munch on Kitten
        I'm off line for a couple of hours from 10 so I've pre-prepared this, in the presumption that I was close to going so the wolves are unlikely to take me out of the running.

Just having a look back over yesterday evenings events and the main movers that resulted in a village kill

Trit had a placeholder on me #766, then immediately talks about switching to Kitten which is thanked by Ecto. Then he clears tusk but switches to Kitten #773 which is immediately followed by Ecto switching to Kitten #775
        Strawbs then jumps on Kitten #778
        Skeith gives notice that he'll be moving from Fixxer to Kitten #791
        Strawbs talks about moving to Fixxxer #795
        Strawbs switches to kolido #806 - avoids moving to Fixxer although SKeith has asked her to join him
        Skeith moves his vote to Kitten #808 - this is the critical move

Trit and Ecto both moved very quickly to Kitten, unlikely that they are both wolves but there definitely could be one there - Trit would still be my hunch

SKeiths move to Kitten is TWTBAW (I've wanted to use that since my first game) - Is he on the up and up and just wanted a wagon or is he a wolf with Dandy or Kolido and got spooked that we might be voting out one of his buddies?Definite huge red flag

Analyzing the other votes some stood out for me:

Fixxer didn't seem to be around after 6pm, he had voted for me earlier in the day when I appeared to be the main bangwagon - its a red flag for me

Duffman seems to have voted early and instead of going for the obvious bandwagon went for Dandy - now of course Petr and I had already stated our votes on him so maybe he just jumped on that - person of interest

Strawbs flip flopping is very interesting, would a wolf be so blatantly flip floppy? The fact that she talked the good talk about moving to Fixxer but then picked Kolido is another red flag
      • Responds to Pter keeping him in his FFA for stating if Andy was a wolf he couldn’t be. Says PTer is good at dropping something and leaving to ferment and that Andy being a wolf or not holds no bearing on what he is.
      • Does ISO on Trit and says it doesn’t look good for him.
      • Questions BH, Strawbs and Barney for clearing Andy for not clearing himself. Calls out Strawbs idea of wolf in first 12 posters.
      • Checks back and realises Andy was in danger of lynch so leans village on him, states again this doesn’t look good for him.
      • Goes back again and goes back to original thinking that Andy was in no danger so clearing him makes no sense.
      • Says both Andy and Duffman can’t be wolves.

Friday
      • Completely against going after the two modkills
      • Responds to PTer saying the only real information we get is off lynches as munch can be manipulated by wolves and post analysis is subjective.
      • Accuses Strawbs of being a wolf, claims he’s had a feeling from the start. Does ISO of her.
      • Asks what Pter, SK and Kolido think of his Strawbs argument?
      • More on Strawbs, not doing an FFA and collating all day who voted for who. Also calls her dodgy as f**k
      • Tusk questions bandwagon on Strawbs that if she flips village he will be suspect. Green States he’d be happy to offer himself for lynch if Strawbs flips good. Says he’s convinced she’s a wolf and asks QB to lash a vote on her before she gets locked.
      • Strawbs says he’ll be in the firing line when she flips NRV. Green says he’ll take it as he’ll deserve to be and he’ll be munched anyway for catching a wolf.
      • SK asks Strawbs who she’d like to run against, she says Kolido and Green says he’d be delighted to run these two against each other as he’s convinced she’s a wolf and might help clear Kolido
      • Asks Quickbeam was she not convinced by his ISO on Strawbs when she says she would chose Kolido as he’s on her FFA.
      • Says he’s probably to blame for Strawbs V Kolido for saying he’d be delighted if it was a two horse race. Thinks it shouldn’t be. Catch a wolf kill a wolf, believes he’s caught a wolf.
      • Says he’s not interested in Kolido. Some posters he hasn’t got around to. Kolido is one of them.
      • Again says he thinks Strawbs is a wolf, links his ISO and asks people to vote out the wolf.
      • Talks about pre prepared post on player he suspects to be Strawbs partner if she flips bad.
      • Says he’ll be AFK and asks to keep the pressure on Strawbs.
      • Isn’t really unhappy with how the votes went and that we’ve missed out on a slam dunk wolf.
      • Accuses SK of working hard to save his wolf buddy.
        I wrote this earlier. Updated with a few extra quotes. Fair play to SKeith, he worked hard for his teammate and he’s managed to turn the village around

If Strawbs flips evil this is my take on SKeith who I suspect of being a teammate. I'm guessing I'll be munched if Strawbs comes back bad

First red flag was him ignoring my detailed post on Strawbs. Comments when pressed by me

Then in no particular order are all these soft defences of Strawbs without actually defending her

If Strawbs flips bad SKeith needs to be reviewed on this basis

• Calls out SK over a few posts talking about his soft defence of Strawbs and how he sidetracked the whole afternoon and got people to change their votes by creating confusion.

Day 3 Saturday
      • Comes up with the Digi5. Claims we have 5 lock clear villagers, wants lynch committee.
        Guys, great work last nite, that was pulled out of the bag. IMO we now have five lock clear villagers. I proposed that you five form a Lynch committee and decide who should be voted for each Lynch. Shut down communication with the rest of the players essentially. Basically any of us could be a wolf, wolves will be trying to push you guys in directions they want. Come to your decision independently and the five of you vote as a block.
        Any of the remaining players who are village should be prepared to vote with you guys. That’s what I’m pledging to do. I’ll vote whatever way you tell me. I realise that at some stage that vote might be for myself but this strategy is for the greater good of the town.
        Obviously the wolves are going to pick you guys off but I think if you have enough people like me who will back up yer decision then we’ll definitely get the wolves.

A question that’ll come up is what if there’s a wolf in that group? That’s ok too. It’s unlikely that there’s a wolf in the group IMO, there were other options for lynching, it would make no sense but even if there is one, the common sense strategy for the wolves is to start eating into this group so we get 3/4 lynches before we have to consider a strategy to counteract that.

What do ye think?
      • Surprised wolves didn’t munch one of the 5.
      • Asks Digi5 what they think of his idea? And for others to confirm if they’ll go along with what they chose.
      • Responds to Ecto saying he’s rowed back on SK this morning by reiterating what he said the night before about SK
      • Says we’re in danger in tunnelling Strawbs and SK. Asks for ISO of Fixxxer, Kolido and BH.
        Is TBallet coming in at the end a bit dodgy? It seems legit reading back but she is the last person to vote, had it down to a wolf and an unknown and went with the unknown, coincidence?
        I’m not sure but I’d like to investigate at some stage.

I think we’re in danger to tunnelling Strawbs and SKeith. While I still think Strawbs is a wolf one thing sticks out, that she didn’t move her vote when she had the chance. Now maybe she thought she was on a winner. Was it clear Digi was the one being chosen? It’s hard to tell TBH.

I think we all have Strawbs fairly high up our list, she’s not going anywhere. So if people are going ISOs maybe Fixxer, Bounty and Kolido are good starting points.

SKeiths ISO will be a f**king nightmare

• Quickbeam says she doesn’t think all Digi5 are lock clear. Green says he’s happy to presume they are until we find the second wolf.
      • Asks if he’s the only one who think we should grant immunity to the Digi5 until second wolf is caught. Says SK advocating killing one is too wolfie. Money still on Strawbs.
      • Strawbs agrees with his idea on Digi5. Green says if she can commit to the plan it would help the village and he’d be happy with that.
      • Pter questions if SK and Strawbs team makes sense? Green says he pointed out SK discretely moving things away from Strabs and had to ask him directly to coment on ISO of her but got no acknowledgment.
      • Asks Ecto will he commit to voting with Digi5?
      • Asks someone to poke holes in strategy as he may be tunnelling and not seeing risks
      • Still wants to lynch Strawbs

Sunday
      • Responds to SK post about him. Says we’re better off without him even if he is village. Frustrated with SKs posts.
      • Reads list
        Lynch able
        Strawbs
        sKeith
        Fixxxer

Bad feeling about
        Cross
        Triceratops
        Kolido
        Clarabel
        Ecto

Null
        Bounty Hunter
        Duffman

Villager
        Skunk
        Pter

lock clear
        Me
        Tusk
        Dandy
        Quickbeam

Fixxer is where he because if I'm wrong about Strawbs then I think it clears SKeith. As Petr said yesterday if Strawbs and SKeith are wolves its nearly too easy.
        After that Fixxer comes into my thinking

• Says he’ll be off most of the day. Vote on Strawbs and willing to let SK off the hook if he cops on
      • On the way home, says he’ll put vote on Digi5 consensus, vote is on Strawbs if he misses the deadline by the time he gets home.
      • Asks Pter why he is being lumped in with Fixxxer just because he promised to ISO him and didn’t. Says Fixxxer and everyone else has cooled off him.
      • Still thinks Strawbs more likely wolf than SK
      • Pter questions him asking was he not looking for SK to die yesterday/this morning. Green says he had him 3rd on FFA, well below Strawbs but still their
      • Vote in for SK as promised(followed Digi5) unlike Strawbs and Ecto
      • ISOs TB
      • Calls out wolf play munching Barney at 21.58
        That wolf play was so strange. Even if you want to sow doubt among the Digi5 surely you kill off some of them, leave like three of them, get the village thinking they have to lynch the three left just to be sure.
        I can't see anyway its a good play to munch Barney, maybe there's an angle I'm missing?
        I think it definitely warrants more discussion tomorrow once we see a second munch post Digi

Green&Red ISO

Day 4 Monday
      • RIP Andy, questions strategy behind munching Barney, unsure of info gained by SK mislynch. Still doubts Strawbs. Still thinks we should vote outside Digi4.
        RIP Dandy, sorry for doubting you Day0 but I had come round to you

So, do we want to have a conversation about what the wolves were at killing Barney? I really can't see the logic

Not sure what we learn from SKeiths mislynch, it doesn't clear Strawbs IMO (whether a strawbs green flip would have cleared SKeith in my book)

I'll do an ISO on Fixxer later. I'd like to do one on Petr but thats a huge task and I still think we should look to lynch outside of the Digi5 for now. Theres a probable wolf in the eight that voted for SKeith, if we're ignoring those five then it leaves BH, Fixxer and myself. I think we should be looking at those three for the next lynch.
      • Responds to me looking at him and Fixxxer next, says I’m tunnelling him, asks for ISO
      • Disagrees with what is being put on him but agrees he should be looked into along with Fixxxer, BH and Kolido.
      • ISO Fixxxer
      • Clarabel puts vote in for Green, he asks how come?
      • Clarabel questions him moving off Strawbs to vote SK, he responds saying he followed Digi5 as he said he would.
      • ISOs Kolido
      • Moves Kolido to top of list
        So I only saw that Kolido has me in his top two once I posted. As I was doing the ISO I was making up my mind. When I compare his to Fixxers there is no comparison. Kolido is way dodgier. He flip flops around the place without doing any leg work and I mean any. Hes very fluid at voting time but he is always there. His only mention of Digi is to throw him in at the end of a three person callout and hes never mentioned again.

He says last nite @20.41 that he never considered Fixxer but then proceeds to vote for him and is now top of his suspects along with me?
        That stinks of seeing which way the wind is blowing. Now hes on top of what looks like the two bandwagons for today and tomorrow. He can legitimately jump on either of us

He has moved to the top of my list (sorry Strawbs I know you'll be disappointed)
        His most likely co-conspirators are Clarabel and TB. Clarabel in particular, she'll be my next ISO.

I'd implore people not to skim the above ISO. Or even better go back and read over his posts yourself

• Asks if anyone has anything to say on his ISO of Kolido or Fixxxer?
      • ISOs Clarabel.
      • Questions Clarabel on “Digi” post.

Tuesday
      • Still concerned about Kolido. Looked like Green and Fixxxer would be two wagons and Kolido jumped on both.
      • Still suspicious of Strawbs
      • Reads over BHs posts, mostly fluff. Unsure if that makes him suspicious or not.
      • Gives reasons for voting in previous lynches
        I voted for Dandy L1 - gave reasons at the time which were frivolous enough now looking back. I didn't like one of his early posts

Strawbs L2 - I've beat this drum long enough, did a long post on her

SKeith L3 - As promised voted with the Digi5, moves from Strawbs to do so. Stated at the time I thought Strawbs was a better candidate but was fulfilling my promise
      • Doesn’t trust Pter out of Digi4, feels he’s manipulating the play. Still thinks we should lynch outside Digi4 for now.
      • Says it wasn’t BH who put him onto Strawbs, it was one of her posts.
      • Responds to Pter saying bad feeling doesn’t come from shaking trees, more he feels like he’s controlling the direction things go in
      • Questions Clarabel for having vote on him when she posted like she thought he was village the day before
      • Questions TB on being disingenuous over voting
      • Clears Digi5 again
        I'm certainly not accepting that they bussed Digi. I think the Digi5 are clear, all of them.
        I can't see the scenario where they wouldn't have jumped on CTK on Friday nite. Thats why I'm saying thats exactly what you did. I'd definitely what I would have done if I was a wolf

So yes I hope I have five teammates in that group
      • More on questioning TB
      • Quickbeam says she’ll vote TB to get her talking, Green asks will Digi5 buddies join?
      • Flipping between Kolido, TB, Clarabel, Strawbs. Says most panic was on Strawbs so puts vote on her, states he’ll probably be lynched for changing
      • Disagrees with my reasoning for having him in my FFA.
      • Switches to Kolido for self preservation. Still thinks Strawbs is a wolf.

Day 5 Wednesday
      • Surprised me or Tusk didn’t get munched. Wants to discuss Strawbs due to panic over lynch night she was in danger. Thinks we got lucky with Digi.
      • Tusks asks why he thought either of us would go. He says he thinks we’re more village, especially Tusk and could have seen us turning on Ecto.
      • TB prefers blind vote. Green says even if we wait until 7 wolves can still coordinate. Says we need to do it blind or not. We learn more about whos doing what when we FFA
      • Wants it noted that in his ISO of Fixxxer he didn’t think we should lynch him just yet and had taken him off his FFAs.
      • Suggests doing FFA and secret voting with three names people.
        I'm certainly not accepting that they bussed Digi. I think the Digi5 are clear, all of them.
        I can't see the scenario where they wouldn't have jumped on CTK on Friday nite. Thats why I'm saying thats exactly what you did. I'd definitely what I would have done if I was a wolf

So yes I hope I have five teammates in that group
      • Analyses posts on Friday.
        So just reading through Friday nites interactions.

Interesting that the first lynch was by all village and that they next two in line were village also. You could deduce from that the votes there were also village (a stretch maybe) but certainly its not inconceivable that the wolves just all voted separately

I had missed this post from Digi, could be very telling, would definitely suggest one wolf between Kolido and Strawbs

Strawbs calls out Barney when she switches to Digi (Barney was actually going for Clarabel) but then 10mins later switches to Fixxer

This comment from Dandy could refer to TB who arrived late

Having read it back I can't get away from TB being a wolf. She just has to be. Arrives late, hums and haws, brings it down to two and votes for the NRV, it was particularly tight and there was no way to know who was going to be lynched.
      • Posts why remaning villagers weren’t munched
      • FFAs TB, Clarabel, Strawbs
      • Thinks he was close to being bandwagoned last night, fact he wasn’t makes him believe Kolido isn’t a wolf.
      • Says he switched vote for self preservation
      • Asks Strawbs what she’s been saying all along, Kolido? AFAIK first day you’ve suspected me.

I f**cking hate myself, going to go find a rock to crawl under. That took five hours. FIVE HOURS. Why did I just give that five hours of my life? Aghh :(

Tritium FFA
      tritium wrote: »
      I hadn’t definitely picked so I hadn’t put a vote in yet. My current #ffa1 is ;

DublinAndy2
      Green&red
      Clarabel

Both of the first two for their interactions. It feels like there should be a wolf in there. The peace semi-breaking out in the last while is suspicious too. Almost like wolves pulling it back a bit

Clarabel is because of her weird pattern of who she’ll vote for. It’s just a bit poorly thought out even at this stage.

Of the remainders

Pete and skeith: the old married couple. Skeith style is game is very head on: would it be a good tactic for wolves in mountainous? We usually have one loud wolf so maybe. Petr seems more solvey at te moment but worth watching. Neutral and village leans for now

Bounty: very hard to read. If I was looking for a safety lynch to help make distance between possible wolves and village later in the game it would be bounty or Barney just for the way the blend in. Too early for that though

Strawberry: need to go back and iso her when I have a minute. Something about her makes me uneasy but I can’t quite say what.

Tusk: says they’re a newbie. Playing that way, in terms of asking questions and checking the parameters. Generally looking very village. Strong village lean

Skunk. A lot of fluffy stuff, can also be defensive. Looks more like wolf than village at this stage but limited value in flipping them at this point

Kitten_k: remarkably they’ve been reasonably active, since I barely remember them. Pretty much every post is pure fluff. No real challenge or questioning. If I could pick between Andy and G&R she’s be in my main ffa. Strong wolf lean

Barney FFA
      #FFA1

fixxxer - I didn't particularly like this post of fixxxer's. Says that I didn't mention something in my round-up, when I actually did. That leads me to think they either didn't read the post (possible) or are a wolf trying to sow a bit of confusion (semi-successfully with tusk jumping on it)

Kolido - who would munch whiplashy? Potentially someone who had been called out by whiplashy as a wolf early on (even in jest). Kolido's lack of response to this makes me a bit suspicious. I know it's sort of a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing and people might question them if they defended themselves seriously but the lack of a joke-y reply makes me a bit uneasy. Not the strongest reasoning I've ever come up with but we're quite early on without a huge amount to go on

Not really sure of a third to be honest.

I'm leaning good towards
      Strawberry - as outlined in my previous post, it's a general feeling coupled with the sacrifice thing,
      TB - the posts about her 'lack' of posting seemed genuine so I reckon she's not a wolf,
      clarabel - I'd be shocked if a wolf flip flopped so openly, so quickly on day 1 like they did with me. Moved from FFA to leaning good in fifteen minutes.
      sKeith - I don't really buy the lock clear thing but does come across as trying to find wolves

Andy FFAs
      My FFA:

G&R - seemed to focus on me immediately and wouldn’t let go for no other reason than I didn’t conform.

Pter - likes to point, sit back and then watch. Not a fan of his style.

Bounty Hunter - I didn’t have a third but he seems to be the one that no one is questioning and I believe everyone should be questioned somewhat until the game progresses more.
      #FFA2

1) Pter - I still don’t like his style, seems to be well suited to being a wolf. Happy to say what suits to illicit an response if it helps him respond back to stir the pot. Have witnessed him on several occasions ignore questions or comments directed towards him if it doesn’t fit an agenda.

2) Fixxer - pure instinct so happy to accept I could be wrong on this but have always trusted my instinct. I wouldn’t vote in first round but definitely leaning more wolf.

3) Tusk - Didn’t have a third but would put Skunk as total village so taking this from her FFA.
      I suspect I may be busy today but so here is my ffa but this will most likely change this evening when I've read a days worth of posts.

#FFA2

1) fixxer - seemed to jump on g and r because i was disputing with him and others did too at the time, no real thought. However this is quite flimsy

2) pter - still think he's playing a good game however he talks like mary and if I'm right he is then he's not a wolf

3) The dude that said first, did nothing else but still voted, I forget his name.

All of these are quite flimsy so don't imagine these are set in stone.

Ecto FFAs
      So I've done my reads - a bit later than planned but this is where I'm at right now.
      For my current #FFA it's my top 3 wolfiest, G & R, Kolido and Tusk but still another day to lynch so this could and likely will change.

Barney92 Gif heavy, bit about 'if' Strawbs dies, did reads on Whiplash's posts - Slight village
      Bounty Hunter Also gif heavy. Suggested and did FFA. Slight village.
      Clarabel Not much here - neutral for now
      crosstownk 2 Posts - nothing
      Digital Solitude 1 Post - nothing
      Dublinandy2 Unique posting style which I kind of like - need to be careful of that. Others very suspicious but I'm not seeing it. Closer look needed. Neutral for now.
      Duffman13 Made an early read and no sign since munch. Neutral to wolf.
      Ectoplasm Me. Village.
      fixxxer Mostly gifs to start. Did a read back based on munch choice - smart wolf or active village? Lines up Trit as shady while suggesting Skunk more clear, team? Neutral to wolf for now
      Green&Red Quick to go with SK being village. Why? Team? Focused on Dandy. Accuses others of throwing shade while throwing shade. Current top wolf suspect.
      kitten_k Suggested munches not useful - strange. Watch interplay with Strawbs. Neutral to wolf at the moment.
      Kolido Why would 1st munch be most telling of the game? Setting village up to read more into it than necessary? Slight wolf.
      Loughc 2 Posts - nothing
      Pter Mostly reacting to Skeith. Kind of disagree with him on Dandy but agree that there's likely a loud wolf. Slight village
      quickbeam Not too much here to go on. Similar reaction to mine with Kitten's post. Neutral for now.
      sKeith Aggressive play - taking on leader role yet not munched - double/triple bluff? Not convinced he's village but not convinced he's wolf. Neutral for now.
      Strawberry Milkshake Originally top suspect - reread post that bothered me so moved off top suspect spot. Slight wolf with Kitten possibly
      Succubus_ Claimed suspect already - were they, check. Other than that, 2 posts - nothing.
      TheSkunk Post about wolves going for someone who hasn't posted much is worth noting; who's been looking at Skunk? Kinda defends Andy - always makes me wary. Neutral to village but definitely needs follow up look.
      Triceratops Ballet Kind of with her on the whole 'lets call out low posters' bs. Neutral for now.
      tritium Suspicious of Skunk. Mild shade at Barney. Notes GnR & DAndy's interaction. Agrees with me on G&R, yet I'm leaning slight wolf.
      tusk Type of villager post rang a bell - slight wolf
      Whiplashy Dead Munch Day 1

Current Order
      Green & Red Wolfiest
      Kolido
      Tusk
      Tritium
      Kitten K
      Strawbs
      Duffman
      fixxer
      Dandy
      Skeith Neutralish
      TB
      QB
      Clarabel
      Skunk
      Barney
      Bounty Hunter
      Pter
      Me Villageriest

succubus Not enough to go on really
      CTK
      Lough C
      Digi
      Updated notes for whatever they're worth.

Barney92 Sarcastic. Did homework on why Whippy. Focused on Clarabels posting too. Lean village.
      Bounty Hunter Too chilled out? Having fun at least! Questioned sKeith. Did somewhat detailed reads list.
      Clarabel Asking questions. Newbie? Voted Duff yet FFAs 3 others. Updated FFA only has 2 names. Then says voted CTK. Shades Strawbs and Pter. Neutral to wolf.
      crosstownk Still nada
      Digital Solitude Sames
      Dublinandy2 Think the Dandy/Skunk mutual support would be strange if wolfy but could be a pocket tactic? Do not like the quick switch from Pter is good to Pter is in my FFA. Interaction with Pter is defensive. One to watch
      Duffman13 Returned Weds lunchtimeish. Nothing further since then. Quiet wolf?
      Ectoplasm Still village
      fixxxer Struggling for a read here. FFA seems wishy washy on readback. Leaning wolf for now.
      Green&Red Really didn't like the "I like how you play interaction" - here's my pocket jump on in OR hello teammate? Claims starting bandwagon on Dandy was to get info but BH actually asked if it was this or contents of post and GnR originally said it was a little of both. Stays wolfy.
      kitten_k Can't shake the feeling of wolf here. Only post of substance is FFA. Fact that she has G n R and sKeith on there feels a little bit bandwagony. Moving to first / second on my list. Possible vote here.
      Kolido Whiplash ID'd him as wolf and died but also said 1st munch be most telling of the game? Setting village up to read more into it than necessary? He'd be less likely to do this surely, unless double bluff. Post about sKeith & Pter rings alarm bells though. Also says wolves less likely to throw shade due to no roles...eh? Soft defense of LoughC? Newbie likely a wolf. Definite wolf lean
      Loughc Not a thing.
      Pter Getting mostly village from him but interaction with Dandy needs more scrutiny. Still village, just about.
      quickbeam Stays neutral for now.
      sKeith Can't warm to style this game. Always annoys me when other people think how they play is how everyone should play though so keep this in mind. Interactions with G n R and safelisting of same are interesting. Consistent and paying attention. Still neutral.
      Strawberry Milkshake Voted for kitten who is now my top wolf. Jokes about being lynched and volunteers for lynch. Strange play. Doing work re votes. Back to neutral for now.
      Succubus_ Possible quiet wolf here.
      TheSkunk Frustration with sKeith seems believable. Seems to be looking for holes in his "Lock Clear" stuff which is good. Defending Dandy could be a familiarity thing? Working hard. Village lean for now
      Triceratops Ballet Did some reads on people. Feels neutral to village for now.
      tritium Favours FFAs. Agrees re kitten. Leaning village today.
      tusk Nothing strongly standing out. Neutral to village also.
      Whiplashy Still dead. RIP.
      This is is where I'm at for now. Going to do some ISOs but my head is melted.

Barney92 Village lean. Doing homework, checking votes. Doesn’t want to lynch low posters - coz of a teammate there? Raises good point about trying to find active wolves through votes etc.
      Bounty Hunter Interesting reasoning on votes on Dandy. Did Sk or strawbs suspect Dandy at all? Don't agree with reads but slightly village.
      Clarabel Need to iso here. Not getting much. Neutral for now.
      crosstownk No posts but did vote. Suspicious.
      Digital Solitude Posts about exams. Posts brief reads list. Neutral for now.
      Dublinandy2 Appears clear based on votes. V strange FFA. Read back.
      Duffman13 Neutral as neutral can be. No read which makes me suspicious
      Ectoplasm Village
      fixxxer Calling out Strawbs volunteering to die. Bit defensive with tusk. Still a bit shifty.
      Green&Red Seems more game solvey now. Doing homework. Double check this work.
      kitten_k RIP Kitten. Sorry but you looked dodgy to me.
      Kolido Reading less wolfy today. Soft move to neutral.
      Loughc Didn't vote, possible mod kill.
      Pter Interactions all read village to me. Can't see anything wolfy here. Could be comfy in his pocket?
      quickbeam Posts about how they'd play as wolf seemed a bit wolfy to me. Stays neutral.
      sKeith Scares me a little this one. Moved onto kitten when Strawbs moves off and effectively ensures a kitten lynch BUT then Trit is munched. First thoughts are that he must be good. Tunnel alert here!Second thought has me conjuring a plot wherein by effectively 'clearing' me, he becomes cleared. Closer look needed when other reads are done. Strawbs effectively clears him for this - does she also clear me for same? Yes but with reservations. Skeith = Village for now. Finding a wolf would help me a lot.
      Strawberry Milkshake Moving up my list. If wolf, changes off kitten (notably onto a non-wagon) so not to be challenged on lynching an NRV. Then munching one of those who did vote kitten to throw suspicion on the others who did maybe? Fixating on first people to post is odd but not necessarily lynch-worthy. Not sure but not comfortable with her as village at the moment.
      Succubus_ Didn't vote, possible mod kill.
      TheSkunk Soft defense of Strawbs raises flags but overall seems to be working hard so stays village lean for now.
      Triceratops Ballet Defensive. Busy in work - RL happens but can also be an excuse.
      tritium Died via munch, NRV.
      tusk Suspects me. Is wrong. Asking questions though. Reads list in post 1216 strikes a dodgy note. Figure out why. Reads Digi as village after what, 3 posts???
      Whiplashy
      Notes: Look back at FFAs, declared votes and actual votes. ISO Clara, Duff, Strawbs, Tusk (and maybe sKeith you paranoid lunatic.)
      My notes. I'll say this, I understand why pocketing works because I feel quite bad posting this as sKeith has been so adamant that I am village (which I am) but I can't return the favour.

sKeith, can you read my notes on you and convince me I'm wrong?

Notes to Date Saturday Notes
      Barney92 NRV. Died munch 2. Voted Fixxxer in both lynches. Look back over Barney's reads.
      Bounty Hunter Voted Strawbs in both lynches. Also gif heavy. Suggested and did FFA. Slight village. Too chilled out? Having fun at least! Questioned sKeith. Did somewhat detailed reads list. Interesting reasoning on votes on Dandy. Did Sk or strawbs suspect Dandy at all? Don't agree with reads but slightly village. Reading village to me at the moment.
      Clarabel Voted Crosstownk in both lynches. Not much here - neutral for now. Asking questions. Newbie? Voted Duff yet FFAs 3 others. Updated FFA only has 2 names. Then says voted CTK. Shades Strawbs and Pter. Neutral to wolf.Need to iso here. Not getting much. Neutral for now. Voting CTK both times is odd. If going for low posters Digi was probably better chance of a lynch. Outlier wolf?
      crosstownk Voted Kolido in both lynches. 2 Posts - nothing. Still nada. No posts but did vote. Suspicious and yet can't quite believe that there would be 2 non posting wolves . Non posting but could just be village who can't play. Hold in reserve for now.
      Digital Solitude Wolf. Died lynch 2. Voted Barney lynch 1, BH lynch 2. Dead wolf. Shades CTK for non-posting. Questions why Strawbs and Kolido being proposed as a race. Soft defense of Strawbs.
      Dublinandy2 Voted Pter Lynch 1, Digi Lynch 2. Potentially lynch victim at 1st lynch but didn't vote to save himself. Unique posting style which I kind of like - need to be careful of that. Others very suspicious but I'm not seeing it. Closer look needed. Neutral-village. Think the Dandy/Skunk mutual support would be strange if wolfy but could be a pocket tactic? Do not like the quick switch from Pter is good to Pter is in my FFA. Interaction with Pter is defensive. One to watch Appears clear based on votes. V strange FFA. Read back. Can't believe he's not village
      Duffman13 Voted Dandy Lynch 1. Fixxer Lynch 2. Made an early read and no sign since munch. Neutral to wolf.Returned Weds lunchtimeish. Nothing further since then. Quiet wolf? Neutral as neutral can be. No read which makes me suspicious. Hasn't done anything pro-village so far. Be interested to see which way/whether he votes. I've SFA here and little to go on. Hopefully see more over the weekend.
      Ectoplasm Voted Kitten Lynch 1, Strawbs Lynch 2. Me. Village. Still villageVillage Useless village.
      fixxxer Voted GnR Lynch 1, Strawbs Lynch 2 Mostly gifs to start. Did a read back based on munch choice - smart wolf or active village? Lines up Trit as shady while suggesting Skunk more clear, team? Neutral to wolf for nowStruggling for a read here. FFA seems wishy washy on readback. Leaning wolf for now. Calling out Strawbs volunteering to die. Bit defensive with tusk. Still a bit shifty. Check how many FFAs fixxxer was on originally. He throws some shade at Trit and then Trit ends up dead - frame job?
      Green&Red Voted Dandy Lynch 1. Strawbs Lynch 2. Quick to go with SK being village. Why? Team? Focused on Dandy. Accuses others of throwing shade while throwing shade. Current top wolf suspect. Really didn't like the "I like how you play interaction" - here's my pocket jump on in OR hello teammate? Claims starting bandwagon on Dandy was to get info but BH actually asked if it was this or contents of post and GnR originally said it was a little of both. Stays wolfy. Seems more game solvey now. Doing homework. Double check this work. Goes hard at Strawbs but disappears close to lynch. Suggests sKeith/Strawbs team, something which I hinted at in my notes yesterday, but appears to completely row back on this this morning.
      kitten_k Died Lynch 1. Voted sKeith. *Also didn't vote to 'save' herself - Dandy was declared by 2? Suggested munches not useful - strange. Watch interplay with Strawbs. Neutral to wolf at the moment.Can't shake the feeling of wolf here. Only post of substance is FFA. Fact that she has G n R and sKeith on there feels a little bit bandwagony. Moving to first / second on my list. Possible vote here. RIP Kitten. Sorry but you looked dodgy to me. Kitten may have been right and now I'm really sorry I contributed to lynching her!
      Kolido Voted LoughC Lynch 1, CTK Lynch 2. *Both low posters, lough modkilled. Whiplash ID'd him as wolf and died but also said 1st munch be most telling of the game? Setting village up to read more into it than necessary? He'd be less likely to do this surely, unless double bluff. Back to neutral. Post about sKeith & Pter rings alarm bells though. Also says wolves less likely to throw shade due to no roles...eh? Soft defense of LoughC? Newbie likely a wolf. Definite wolf lean. Reading less wolfy today. Soft move to neutral. I need to have a look at Kolido's posts myself, ignoring anything that's been said.
      Loughc Modkill. Didn't vote 2 Posts - nothingNot a thing. Didn't vote, possible mod kill.
      Pter Voted Dandy Lynch 1, Digi Lynch 2. Mostly reacting to Skeith. Kind of disagree with him on Dandy but agree that there's likely a loud wolf. Slight village Getting mostly village from him but interaction with Dandy needs more scrutiny. Still village, just about. Interactions all read village to me. Can't see anything wolfy here. Could be comfy in his pocket? Have had Pter as village from start and sticking with that based on Digi lynch.
      quickbeam Voted Skunk Lynch 1, Digi Lynch 2 Not too much here to go on. Similar reaction to mine with Kitten's post. Neutral for now. Stays neutral for now. Posts about how they'd play as wolf seemed a bit wolfy to me. Stays neutral. Defended Strawbs quite a bit. Unlikely team at least. Voted Digi. Gotta say village.
      sKeith Voted kitten Lynch 1, CTK Lynch 2. Aggressive play - taking on leader role yet not munched - double/triple bluff? Not convinced he's village but not convinced he's wolf. Neutral for now. Leaning wolfier Can't warm to style this game. Always annoys me when other people think how they play is how everyone should play though so keep this in mind. Interactions with G n R and safelisting of same are interesting. Consistent and paying attention. Still neutral. Scares me a little this one. Moved onto kitten when Strawbs moves off and effectively ensures a kitten lynch BUT then Trit is munched. First thoughts are that he must be good. Tunnel alert here!Second thought has me conjuring a plot wherein by effectively 'clearing' me, he becomes cleared. Closer look needed when other reads are done. Strawbs effectively clears him for this - does she also clear me for same? Yes but with reservations. Skeith = Village for now. Finding a wolf would help me a lot. Has been loud and cage-rattling. Moving onto Kitten at the last minute confirmed her death and then munching into those three voters DOES seem unlikely. Essentially I'm clearing him for the same reason he is clearing me. That said, he is a good player who may be using the very unlikely nature of that action to hide. Also, shouldn't I look more suspicious at this stage? If I was another player I'd probably be more suss of me. Could this be an attempt to pocket? His play continues to bother me. GnR accuses Strawbs 13:22. Skeith posts response at 14:25 after GnR requests one #1304. Somewhat wishy -washy, essentially asks for more evidence. Notes that Digi wagon is leading shortly after. Says he's fence sitting re Strawbs. Is the one to ask Strawbs who to run against her. Accuses Pter of trying to kill the conversation around Strawbs v Kolido when Pter raises the plan to look at low posters again - while being aware that low-poster wolf Digi is in trouble. The timing of declaring a vote for fixxer yesterday came after 3 declared Strawbs. Has avoided answering direct questions a fair bit.
      Strawberry Milkshake Voted kolido Lynch 1, fixxer Lynch 2. Originally top suspect - reread post that bothered me so moved off top suspect spot. Slight wolf with Kitten possibly Voted for kitten who is now my top wolf. Jokes about being lynched and volunteers for lynch. Strange play. Doing work re votes. Back to neutral for now. Moving up my list. If wolf, changes off kitten (notably onto a non-wagon) so not to be challenged on lynching an NRV. Then munching one of those who did vote kitten to throw suspicion on the others who did maybe? Fixating on first people to post is odd but not necessarily lynch-worthy. Not sure but not comfortable with her as village at the moment. Didn't mount a strong defense to stay alive when things looked bad which I find odd as village. Suggests racing vs Kolido but votes fixxer - sure there was a wagon but why not choose Digi? Saving a fellow wolf? Hoping to get the numbers on fixxer?
      Succubus_ Modkill. Didn't vote Claimed suspect already - were they, check. Other than that, 2 posts - nothing. Possible quiet wolf here. Didn't vote, possible mod kill.
      TheSkunk Voted sKeith Lynch 1, Digi Lynch 2 Post about wolves going for someone who hasn't posted much is worth noting; who's been looking at Skunk? Kinda defends Andy - always makes me wary. Neutral to villageFrustration with sKeith seems believable. Seems to be looking for holes in his "Lock Clear" stuff which is good. Defending Dandy could be a familiarity thing? Working hard. Village lean for nowSoft defense of Strawbs raises flags but overall seems to be working hard so stays village lean for now. I've been fairly sure on Skunk as village from the start and for now, staying that way.
      Triceratops Ballet Voted duffman Lynch 1, CTK Lynch 2 Kind of with her on the whole 'lets call out low posters' bs. Neutral for now. Did some reads on people. Feels neutral to village for now. Defensive. Busy in work - RL happens but can also be an excuse. Needs a closer look. Hopefully can be more active over the weekend.
      tritium Voted kitten Lynch 1. Died Munch 2. Suspicious of Skunk. Mild shade at Barney. Notes GnR & DAndy's interaction. Agrees with me on G&R, yet I'm leaning slight wolf. Favours FFAs. Agrees re kitten. Leaning village today. Died via munch, NRV.
      tusk Voted Skunk Lynch 1, Digi Lynch 2 Type of villager post rang a bell - slight wolf Nothing strongly standing out. Neutral to village also. Suspects me. Is wrong. Asking questions though. Reads list in post 1216 strikes a dodgy note. Figure out why. Reads Digi as village after what, 3 posts??? Very flip floppy. Read Digi as good but voted for him. Keeping wolf suspicions open on this. ISO yesterday suggested they maybe tunnelling.
      Whiplashy Died Munch 1.
      Another state of play post. So I did out a long post which included hyperlinks to relevant posts and somehow I've lost it. Luckily I posted it into my so I can attach a doc with the links if anyone really wants to read the relevant posts.

Digi is Lecter
      Lough & succubus modkilled.
      Barney is munched
      Dandy suggests fixxxer and duffman as targets
      GnR proposes Digi5 block vote
      sKeith's analysis of Digi's posts
      QB post munch read list
      Bounty read list
      Clarabel read list
      Dandy ffa of sorts
      Pter says he's voting sKeith
      Skeith makes point about possible competing wagons
      tusk reads list
      Start of BH & sKeith exchange which needs a closer look at.
      GnR on sKeith
      sKeith accused Pter
      Pter proposes lynching fixxxer
      tusk says on board with fixxxer lynch and questions village 5 of which he's part
      BH argues Strawbs was front runner when Digi killed - seems to dismiss bussing theory
      QB new reads list
      BH new reads list
      Pter declares vote on fixxer
      Dandy reads list (note top includes fixxer and SK as village)
      BH challenges Pter on fixxer and points at sKeith
      BH argues again for SKeith and mentions getting vote in early on him
      Pter still sees fixxxer as better lynch option
      Dandy says fixxxer is wolf
      QB asks Dandy to look at sKeith again
      BH comment on sKeith
      BH declares vote on sKeith
      Clarabel new read list
      fixxxer declares vote for sKeith
      QB declares vote for sKeith
      Pter says he's voting sKeith after so many other changes to sKeith
      BH responds to Clara's question on fixxxer by saying people have moved to sKeith
      tusk posts reads list
      tusk says vote in on sKeith
      GnR posts reads list
      GnR declares vote on Strawbs
      Ecto posts reads list
      Kolido posts reads list
      QB ISO on Strawbs - concludes village
      QBs new reads after Strawbs ISO
      QBs ISO on fixxxer
      sKeith suggests fixxer is info lynch (QB disagrees next post - actually exchange over next few posts is very interesting)
      fixxxer pushes lynch for sKeith
      Kolido proposes TB vote
      Pter posts 'results' of ordered lists
      sKeith declares vote for TB
      Kolido suggests Strawbs for vote
      Skunk posts reads list
      Dandy posts FFA
      QBs ISO on TB
      Kolido declares vote on Strawbs
      Dandy posts full reads list
      Strawbs open to fixxxer switch from Kolido
      Pter declars sKeith again and asks other Digi5 to confirm
      Dandy says hasn't voted yet
      sKeith says to Strawbs he'll go fixxxer if she does to self preserve.
      Dandy declares sKeith and says he'll go Pter next despite thinking fixxer is a wolf
      Skunk updates read list
      Skunk declares vote on sKeith
      sKeith declares vote on fixxxer
      Skunk questions why fixxxer. QB responds that she did ISO but doesn't actually give opinion
      Pter on why fixxxer should be next
      GnR votes on sKeith highlighting Ecto and Strawbs didn't
      GnR ISO on TB
      sKeith flips village
      Vote results
      GnR points out probable wolf in sKeith voters
      tusk puts placeholder vote on fixxxer
      clarabel puts placeholder vote on GnR
      GnR ISO on Fixxxer
      Strawbs posts vote list starting from Saturday pm
      tusk posts FFA, confirms placeholder on Fixxxer
      QB puts placeholder vote on fixxxer
      Kolido posts ffa
      tusk posts reads list
      clarabel posts reads list
      BH posts read list
      GnR ISO of Kolido
      BH posts FFA
      GnR ISO of Clarabel
      GnR posts FFA

Some conclusions I've reached here and also based on looking at votes earlier. If there is a wolf in the 4 remaining Digi voters I think we need to look at QB first, Pter second. If you want to go back and look at how votes are subtly moved off fixxxer (unknown but a high suspect) then QB and Bounty Hunter really need to be looked at. Also, as I said earlier, if QB is wolf then tusk isn't and vice versa. Tusk and Bounty Hunter are viable pairing for wolves IMO.

Kolido is suspicious for his vote and I wouldn't be too shocked to discover he is wolf number 3 but that is kind of contingent on there being a wolf among those original Digi voters - if there is, then it would be "safe" for wolves 2 & 3 to both vote on sKeith. If there is not then it would make sense for one to go on sKeith and the other on fixxer as the only other wagon. This of course would mean fixxxer is not a wolf. I wanted fixxxer lynched as I believed it would give me more info on sKeith and Strawbs but I'm now starting to wonder if fixxxer isn't the ideal suspect. Still may need a lynch to be sure. Have now kind of come around to Strawbs as village.

Based on wagons, I'm actually pretty sure Clarabel is village. Being the only outlier vote last night would be bizarre.

GnR's work and attack on Strawbs has me thinking he too is clear, although not 100%. Skunk I still think is village.

Low posters - well what can be done about them at this point. Can't force them to post, can only say it'd be crappy if there is a wolf among them.
      Morning all. Quite a busy day in work but will definitely be back on later this evening. Having a quick read back, I see Kolido is looking more suspect. I don't think this rules fixxxer out as a potential wolf but I'm glad to see people are looking at options.

If Kolido is a wolf, then based on the votes, I think BH, fixxxer and GnR are top choices for his partner. This is based on what I was saying yesterday - if one of those that voted Digi IS a wolf, then their partner was safe voting on the sKeith wagon. If not, it is likely the remaining wolves split their votes between the two wagons.

Based on this, my current FFA (no hashtag coz it's not final QB ;) ) would be fixxxer, Kolido and BH.

Something I wanted pulled together, no time to read over as I'm dead. Maybe you guys can read over. What's the connection? Who were they looking into? Why were they munched? Will have a look at when I wake up tomorrow.

• Advertisement
    • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I f**cking hate myself, going to go find a rock to crawl under. That took five hours. FIVE HOURS. Why did I just give that five hours of my life? Aghh :(

After spending that much time on one participant what’s your conclusion ? Leaning good/ bad ?

Advertisement