Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pepper Asset Servicing

• 03-05-2019 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

First post so a little nervous. I’m just wondering if anyone here has had any experience dealing with Pepper Asset Servicing ? I’m not going to say yet what my experience has been as I would love to hear about anyone else’s experience first.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Creggyc wrote: »
    Hi All,

First post so a little nervous. I’m just wondering if anyone here has had any experience dealing with Pepper Asset Servicing ? I’m not going to say yet what my experience has been as I would love to hear about anyone else’s experience first.

Thanks in advance.

Two things:
    - Search the forum, there are plenty of threads on the subject
    - Why would you expect others to share their experience with you, when you are not willing to do the same? You are after all asking the question.

Advertisement