Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to cancel a Direct Debit?

Options
  • 03-05-2019 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭

So I paid for this course in March through a ClickFunnels site with my debit card. The course takes around 23 euro per month from my account. I'm now looking to cancel my subscription and i've been advised by other people with the membership to do it directly with my bank as response time is very slow with the company. 

I'm struggling to find a way to do this. I've tried going through cancelling the direct debit with 365 online but I don't have the creditors IBAN or any information of that sort - I just paid using my debit card online in March. 

If someone can help me find the way to get this cancelled asap , that would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

I'm also stuck in this situation, I was trying to cancel my gym subscription (not done via Direct Debit, it's done monthly via POS) and the gym were completely avoiding responding to me, until after the monthly fee came out (for this month anyways). 

Looking to do a chargeback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there robarmstrong and wanderer100,

Thank you for your messages.

In order to cancel this you can request to place a Continuous Authority Stop through Ask a Question in the Service Desk menu option on your 365online.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Hi there robarmstrong and wanderer100,

Thank you for your messages.

In order to cancel this you can request to place a Continuous Authority Stop through Ask a Question in the Service Desk menu option on your 365online.

Thanks,

Lorna
    Ok thanks i've sent them a message through the Service Desk . Hoping for a quick response as I need this sorted asap

Advertisement