Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro14 QF: Munster vs Benetton, Sat 4th May 3pm

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

antietam1 wrote: »
    Yes it is.
    Not from my experience or many others. Work Leinster have done with development officers, in schools. What clubs have done. Continued improvement in standards, towns cup popularity etc etc you are well off with those remarks

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭antietam1

That's a load of bollocks, there's a minute degree of truth in it, particularly in the southern Leinster counties, but come off it. Kildare, Offaly, etc. would have people in them who would have supported Munster when they were in the HC and doing well, as I'd still support them in the HC, but not when they were playing Leinster. The two aren't mutually exclusive. There were a minority of Lunsters, for sure. Syds points are right.

You haven't a clue, still work to be done.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Maybe if you do want to use capitals at least spell the word right

Also I never said the player didn’t want to leave, I said the province didn’t want them to leave

As I said, Bleyendaal is a waste of money, Munster have better option in Carberry, JJ, Johnson and young u20 lad....

That's unfortunate. It's Johnston.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

antietam1 wrote: »
    You haven't a clue, still work to be done.

Some well presented discussion there, valid arguments made in a well articulated way. I particularly like the way you refuted what I said with counter points.

The list grows longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

aloooof wrote: »
    That's unfortunate. It's Johnston.

Not really

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭antietam1

Some well presented discussion there, valid arguments made in a well articulated way. I particularly like the way you refuted what I said with counter points.

The list grows longer.

Refute what, it's subjective because it's my experience and as recent as QF v Ulster.
    Your experience of watching matches in pubs may be different, maybe you don't spend as much time travelling around the country as I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

Good to see Nigel enjoying himself at the Pro 14 awards in Dublin on Saturday night. Not a Treviso player in sight!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D51DMg3XoAAnNZW.jpg:large

Also nice to see Kieran Crowley getting the Coach of the Season award:

https://twitter.com/PRO14Official/status/1125124843593183238

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Squatter wrote:
    Good to see Nigel enjoying himself at the Pro 14 awards in Dublin on Saturday night. Not a Treviso player in sight!

They flew home on Saturday

Advertisement