Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free TollTag if you use Limerick eParking App

• 03-05-2019 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Lads if ye use the Limeirck eParking App you get a free toll tag. Got an email off them today.

Logged in using my eParking account details and got one free worth €30. They emailed me with a promo code. It's the parkmagic Etoll tag.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Got the email but nowhere does it mention the ongoing charges, that I could see, so not enough for me to trouble moving over from easy trip.

Tag may be free but there has to be a service charge. Seeing as they charge enough to top up the parking app as it is, unlikely to be truly free.

Just a free tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CosmicFool

The one I got was worth €30 and in the description it said no monthly fees thereafter.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CosmicFool

My bad. Just read the small print. The charge 10% for every time you use it. Won't be using it afterall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭moby2101

CosmicFool wrote: »
    Lads if ye use the Limeirck eParking App you get a free toll tag. Got an email off them today.

Logged in using my eParking account details and got one free worth €30. They emailed me with a promo code. It's the parkmagic Etoll tag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

moby2101 wrote: »
    Hi
    Would you mind sharing the promo code?

Thanks
    Mike

To Claim your free tag just follow these steps

Visit: www.tolltag.ie

Choose a TollTag Plan and Click The 'Get Tag' button underneath (Dont worry the tag fee will not apply to you!).

When prompted, log in using your Limerick e-Parking login details

At the payment step, enter the following promocode:

FREETAG

• Advertisement
Advertisement