Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir contract cancelled and now still being charged

Options
  • 03-05-2019 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I couldn't contact Eir customer care... As I heard it is normal situation... So I have sent my resignation to them via post. My contract was due to May 2019. I have received text saying they confirmed my resignation as follow:
    Reminder: As you cancelled your eir service(s) you must return all eir equipment to us within 30 days of your cancellation date to avoid a charge on your final bill. See eir.ie/equipmentreturns. If you’ve already returned your equipment you can ignore this message. From eir ...
    It was on March 2019.
    I understand I have received another bill as it was last month of my contract but now I was charged again!!! 57 eur and chat agent said I have active account since 15/03/2019 for another 10 months!!!
    They took money from my account and I don't know what to do ?!
    Please help me what can I do to solve this situation!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Cancel your direct debit and request a sepa direct debit charge back from your bank.

Advertisement