Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlord insurance

Options
  • 03-05-2019 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can anyone recommend the best insurance company for Landlords who rent to students please?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

JudeK wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend the best insurance company for Landlords who rent to students please?

There is no ‘best’ company.
    You have to call around them all and see who has the best policy to price ratio for you yourself.

Insurance has so many variables that 123.ie could be the best for me but worse for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JudeK

Thanks kceire,

I was asking specifically about insurance for student lettings as I know some insurance companies do not insure student accommodation. Just wanted to know if anyone had any advice.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

JudeK wrote: »
    Thanks kceire,

I was asking specifically about insurance for student lettings as I know some insurance companies do not insure student accommodation. Just wanted to know if anyone had any advice.

Agh yeah that’s fair enough. I know my insurance company asked me if it was met as one lease to a family so I see where your coming from.

Advertisement