Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone X range

Options
  • 03-05-2019 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭

Any good deals on unlocked iPhone X or XR? I want to keep my €20 prepay deal (unlimited calls texts and 20GB data) so don’t want to go on contract. Was looking at Argos but their shockingly expensive still.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Have a look at pricespy.ie for best option, Amazon in other European countries sometimes offer better prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Adverts.ie. 700€ for new XR. That’s about as good a deal as you’re likely to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

I can't vouch for it but you can buy refurbs on the argos ebay site for about 600 Euro. Not sure is that classed as a good deal but it seemed reasonable to me if the phone was in good condition and accoring to HUKD the few bought one had pleasant expierences.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Maz2016

stuba wrote: »
    I can't vouch for it but you can buy refurbs on the argos ebay site for about 600 Euro. Not sure is that classed as a good deal but it seemed reasonable to me if the phone was in good condition and accoring to HUKD the few bought one had pleasant expierences.

I will definitely look into this thanks

Advertisement