Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

robot mower installation

• 04-05-2019 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭

Is there a place that sells robot mowers who will come out to your property, tell you what parts of your garden it will work with or not, then install it for you when you buy it? (additional fee is fine.)

Apparently they offered free installation at the home and garden fair before. Are robot mowers a normal fixture there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

Is there a place that sells robot mowers who will come out to your property, tell you what parts of your garden it will work with or not, then install it for you when you buy it? (additional fee is fine.)

Apparently they offered free installation at the home and garden fair before. Are robot mowers a normal fixture there?

Try Moloneys Garden Machinery in Shannon, I’m fairly sure he does all that and he’s a very decent man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Try Moloneys Garden Machinery in Shannon, I’m fairly sure he does all that and he’s a very decent man.

he definitely does it, its plastered all over his van

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Croom cycles/mowers do them. I often see one pottering around there. They're exhibiting at the Glin plant fair next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭denismac

I saw several models on display in Mower Power on the Dock Road this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

Francis Maloney Is the man to contact .... he did my neighbours installation 2 or 3 years ago .... and she loves it .... :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement