Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding New Current Account to existing 365 profile

Options
  • 04-05-2019 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    Why can I not add my new cureent account to my existing 365 profile, I've been told numerous time that I need a new profile. Why is this? Seems very unnecessary?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there PaidV,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If your name and address is identical then you should be able to add your current account through Add Account or Policy on the Service Desk menu option on your 365online.

Were you given more information on why this was not possible?

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭PaidV

Hi Lorna,

The message I got back was as follows. Would really appreciate your help resolving this issue as I have been trying to get this set up for the last 5 weeks but as yet cannot resolve.

Thanks

Good Afternoon
    Your recent request to add a current account for viewing on your 365Online account profile has been unsuccessful as the account you requested to be added requires a separate 365 PIN/User ID to use the service.

If you should require further clarification, please contact Bank of Ireland365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,
    Ger
    Online Service Desk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Thanks for getting back to me PaidV,

We need a little more information in order to help.
    For example, are you trying to add a business account? You can't add a business account to a 365online that has been set up for a personal account.

Thanks,

Lorna

Thanks for getting back to me PaidV,

We need a little more information in order to help.
    For example, are you trying to add a business account? You can't add a business account to a 365online that has been set up for a personal account.

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi Lorna,

I am trying to add a current account. Do you need qccount number, I can message you the number if needed.

Regards.
    Padraig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

PaidV wrote: »

Hi Lorna,

I am trying to add a current account. Do you need qccount number, I can message you the number if needed.

Regards.
    Padraig

Hi PaidV,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If this is a Bank of Ireland Current Account and it is not a Joint Account can you please send us the reference number from your 'Ask a Question' response above?

Can you please Private Message us the reference number here. We will look into this and get back to you.

Many Thanks

John

• Advertisement

PaidV wrote: »

Hi Lorna,

Regards.
    Padraig

Hi PaidV,

Thanks for getting back to us.

If this is a Bank of Ireland Current Account and it is not a Joint Account can you please send us the reference number from your 'Ask a Question' response above?

Can you please Private Message us the reference number here. We will look into this and get back to you.

Many Thanks

John
    Sent by PM now John.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Thanks we've sent you a reply as we need more details to look into this.

Tara

Thanks we've sent you a reply as we need more details to look into this.

Tara
    [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Following my query to you I was contacted by a girl that evening who informed me she had resolved the issue and the new account would show up within 5 working days but the account still hasn't showed. I was told by the girl my payees would disappear and the new account would show up at that point. All that has happened is my payees have disappeared and no new account is showing.[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I've been trying to get this sorted for two months. Help would be appreciated.[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Can you look into this please?[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi PaidV,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. This should now be resolved fully for you.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement