Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STRAVA QUESTION

Options
  • 04-05-2019 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all,
    quick question.when im out cycling in a group using strava. my ride doesnt show that i was with anybody, but when i check buddies strava theirs show up multiple riders, i know third world problem but any help would be appreciated. thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

1. Are you on private?

2. Do you ride a long way to the start of the group ride with Strava on?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hopelessone1

ED E wrote: »
    1. Are you on private?

2. Do you ride a long way to the start of the group ride with Strava on?

no not on private and started todays ride with everyone else, they can see my ride and give kudos etc, their rides show that they cycled with 1,2 or any number of riders up to 20 or more. where mine might show 1 or 2 possibly

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

..but when i check buddies strava theirs show up multiple riders,..
    Do you appear on their rides?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Go into Privacy Controls, select Group Activity and click "Everyone".

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Have a look at this page on how it works. Its normally pretty good.
    https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216919497-Group-Activities

Also check the DESKTOP site, the mobile app is a bit all over for what it deems to show and not show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

What device are you using? You'll always see differences in who you cycled with on big events e.g. ROK, seems to be device dependent, even between versions of Garmins.

Advertisement