Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale: Canyon Ultimate CF SL 9.0 with upgrades

Options
  • 04-05-2019 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

For sale: Canyon Ultimate CF SL 9.0 in shark silver / cyan in great condition (fully serviced recently too, with all new bearings, brake pads, cables, bar tape etc.). Size small (i.e. a 53 frame – see attached for full geometry).

Full Shimano Ultegra 6800 group-set with 4iiii power meter.

Upgraded with €1k hand built WheelSmith 50mm deep section carbon / alloy wheels with Zipp decals (can be removed if preferred). Continental Grand Prix 4000S II tyres.

Brand new Fizik Arionae R1 Versus Evo saddle.

2x Canyon bottle cages.

If required I have the original receipts as proof of purchase.

€1,750 ono.

See attached with more photos and full spec including measurements.

Can meet in Dublin / Meath, but I also have the original Canyon box it was delivered with so can be posted (at buyer’s expense).

Any questions, feel free to ask.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

I apologise in advance for the questions!

Is the power meter installed on the crank you got with the bike or do you have the original crank without power meter?

Did a canyon stem come with the bike? Think the smalls normally came with a 90mm one, if it did do you still have it?

Looks like a 20mm set back seat post? Original that came with the bike?

Thanks, Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Welshkev

joey100 wrote: »
    I apologise in advance for the questions!

Is the power meter installed on the crank you got with the bike or do you have the original crank without power meter?

Did a canyon stem come with the bike? Think the smalls normally came with a 90mm one, if it did do you still have it?

Looks like a 20mm set back seat post? Original that came with the bike?

Thanks, Joe

No worries at all.

Power Meter was installed on the crank that came with the bike (I had to send it off to 4iiii to install);

It came with the Ritchey stem - it came with a 90mm one, but they changed it for me (same one, just 10mm longer);

Seat post is the same one that came with the bike originally. No idea on the set back though - if there's a way of me checking, just tell me how (just noticed the angle of the seat post in the photo, looks extreme! I took my saddle off this and put it on the new bike, so I put the new saddle on the Canyon).

Let me know if there's anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I also have a canyon, great bikes!

If you need more info on this model Canyon has it on their site.
    Scroll down and expand the tab to get info on the seat post
    https://www.canyon.com/en-nz/road/ultimate/f-ultimate-cf-sl-me.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Have the same bike without the upgrades and love it. What weight is it with those wheels?

Have the same bike without the upgrades and love it. What weight is it with those wheels?

I don't have proper weighing scales to accurately check, but it seems to be coming in around 7.1kg (with the bottle cages and Garmin mount etc.). Very light bike anyway

• Advertisement

tuxy wrote: »
    I also have a canyon, great bikes!

If you need more info on this model Canyon has it on their site.
    Scroll down and expand the tab to get info on the seat post
    https://www.canyon.com/en-nz/road/ultimate/f-ultimate-cf-sl-me.html

That link doesn't work for some reason, but here's a couple more pics...

Any interest before I list elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

Welshkev wrote: »
    Any interest before I list elsewhere?

Any chance you want to sell the wheels?

Any chance you want to sell the wheels?

Being honest I think I'd rather sell everything as a complete bike, thanks though.

If we could all agree prices I could be interested in what's left after wheels are sold if that's any good to you. Joe

• Advertisement

If we could all agree prices I could be interested in what's left after wheels are sold if that's any good to you. Joe

Thanks Joe - just so I'm not being stupid, are you suggesting selling the wheels to Feidhlim Dignan and you'll take the rest?

If so, I could be open to that

yep, I know you don't want to split it and then be left with parts so if you and Feidhlim can agree a price on the wheels and we can agree a price on what's left I'd be open to that. Obviously based on the fact that you need to sell both.

yep, I know you don't want to split it and then be left with parts so if you and Feidhlim can agree a price on the wheels and we can agree a price on what's left I'd be open to that. Obviously based on the fact that you need to sell both.

Perfect, that makes life easier if I know I've (potentially) got a buyer for both. I've a figure in my mind that I won't go below for the bike 'as-is' so as long as both offers come to that I'm happy.

Feidhlim Dignan - would you like to make an offer for the wheels? As I say in the ad, they were around €1k new and are still in great condition. Let me know if you need/want the tyres and cassette included.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

Welshkev wrote: »
    Perfect, that makes life easier if I know I've (potentially) got a buyer for both. I've a figure in my mind that I won't go below for the bike 'as-is' so as long as both offers come to that I'm happy.

Feidhlim Dignan - would you like to make an offer for the wheels? As I say in the ad, they were around €1k new and are still in great condition. Let me know if you need/want the tyres and cassette included.

I'll give 600 for the wheels as they are, tyre's and cassette included

I'll give 600 for the wheels as they are, tyre's and cassette included

Thanks Feidhlim Dignan. I'm willing to accept that if joey100 makes an acceptable offer for the rest.

joey100 - could you let us both know?

I'd offer 950 for what's left if that worked for you.

Thanks both. I'm happy with that - I'll PM you both

Bike sold to joey100 - hope you enjoy!

@Feidhlim Dignan - you've offered €600 for the wheels and the bike was sold separately in good faith that you'd take the wheels. Can you please come back to me asap on these, or at least let me know if you're no longer interested so I can re-list.

Thanks

Advertisement