Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman Loses Job for Holding Gender Critical Opinions.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

Candamir wrote: »
    LLMMLL wrote: »
    Big manipulation. I said their right was not being violated. Not that their right was violated and I was OK with that. Are you capable of debating without manipulating my words?

You might call it manipulating words, but the reality of your world order is that rights are infringed.

And you are ok with that.

No I believe their rights are not being infringed. And I'm ok with people's rights not being infringed.

Just because you believe their rights are being infringed doesn't make it so.

It's a cheap method to portray me as callous and anti-women. Pretty transparent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

No I believe their rights are not being infringed. And I'm ok with people's rights not being infringed.

It's a cheap method to portray me as callous and anti-women. Pretty transparent.
    No you are engaging in mental gymnastics.

If I get arrested tomorrow and identify as female to the cops, and want to be put in a female prison, should I be put in one?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Candamir

So do you think cis men should be separate from cis women? And if that’s the case, why should male bodied trans women not be separate from cis women?

Should trans men be housed with violent cis men? Do you think that’s safe for them?

So do you think cis men should be separate from cis women? And if that’s the case, why should male bodied trans women not be separate from cis women?

Male bodied trans women are women. Cis men are not.

Should trans men be housed with violent cis men? Do you think that’s safe for them?

I don't think anyone should be housed with violent cis men.

• Advertisement

DanDan6592 wrote: »

If I get arrested tomorrow and identify as female to the cops, and want to be put in a female prison, should I be put in one?

Is that something you would do?

You don’t see a problem with your ideology here in a prison situation?
    A self identifying non medically or surgically violent male bodied trans woman housed in the general female population?

LLMMLL wrote:

I think we can all stop now. Delusion or mental gymnastics, I think it's best to leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,369 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

A man with a womb and a woman without one.
    That's not natural so it's not a real man or real woman.

Do you think transmen are safe housed in a general male prison population.

FYI, a lot of prisoners are violent. That’s often how they end up in prison

• Advertisement

You don’t see a problem with your ideology here in a prison situation?
    A self identifying non medically or surgically violent male bodied trans woman housed in the general female population?

I don't think assumptions are the way to identify problems. Are female prisoners safe from violent lesbian inmates?

If it becomes evident that female prisoners are particularly at risk from self Id trans women then one can claim it's an issue.

LLMMLL wrote:

I think we can all stop now. Delusion or mental gymnastics, I think it's best to leave it.

I wasn't aware you'd started.

It’s actually alarming how someone who claims to be very pro women can so easily wave away their rights and protections when a ‘newer, shinier, more deserving cause’ comes along.

I don't think assumptions are the way to identify problems. Are female prisoners safe from violent lesbian inmates?

If it becomes evident that female prisoners are particularly at risk from self Id trans women then one can claim it's an issue.

Has happened already. And I find being proactive is much better than being reactive in such scenarios. Especially for the raped female prisoner.

Do you think transmen are safe housed in a general male prison population.

FYI, a lot of prisoners are violent. That’s often how they end up in prison

In the US no. I don't think gay men are safe and many straight men aren't safe either in these spaces.

In Ireland? I've actually no idea.

It’s actually alarming how someone who claims to be very pro women can so easily wave away their rights and protections when a ‘newer, shinier, more deserving cause’ comes along.

One of these days you might be capable of debating without personal Jibes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

How are they women? Because they say so is the only reason. That's all we have to go on. And how do we distinguish from those who are saying it to be transferred to an easier prison or to gain access to women so they can victimise them? Because that has already happened several times now.

And that's aside from the fact that most women's prisons just don't have the facilities to cater for violent prisoners. That's because most women in prison are there for non violent offences and are statistically many times less likely to pose a risk to their fellow inmates, yes, even if they are a lesbian which you seem to think is relevant for some reason

ceadaoin. wrote: »

How are they women? Because they say so is the only reason. That's all we have to go on. And how do we distinguish from those who are saying it to be transferred to an easier prison or to gain access to women so they can victimise them? Because that has already happened several times now.

And that's aside from the fact that most women's prisons just don't have the facilities to cater for violent prisoners. That's because most women in prison are there for non violent offences and are statistically many times less likely to pose a risk to their fellow inmates, yes, even if they are a lesbian which you seem to think is relevant for some reason

Hard to find anyone other than Karen White. I don't think it's the widespread issue you're making it out to be.

Yes. As a women, more likely to get a lesser sentence and prison is that bit easier.

And why do you answer with an question? Oh yes it's because you are a dishonest poster.

Still no sourced definition of biological sex that has anything to do with the brain in it. Why?

Yes. As a women, more likely to get a lesser sentence and prison is that bit easier.

Ah come on there's no need to lie to make your point. You of course would not claim you are a woman. Just as nobody else in Ireland does. It would make a massive media splash.

I guess you'd also marry your brother to take advantage of gay marriage tax breaks.....

• Advertisement

Ah come on there's no need to lie to make your point. You of course would not claim you are a woman. Just as nobody else in Ireland does. It would make a massive media splash.

I guess you'd also marry your brother to take advantage of gay marriage tax breaks.....

No I can get tax breaks from marrying a women.

I would if I could. Prison terrifies me. Much rather be in with the women were the liklihood of me experiencing any violence is way way less, not least because of my physical advantage. So I'm not lying.

Now answer the question, do you think this should be allowed?

Why have you still not given a sourced efinition of biological sex that in anyway mentions the brain?

No I can get tax breaks from marrying a women.

I would if I could. Prison terrifies me. Much rather be in with the women were the liklihood of me experiencing any violence is way way less, not least because of my physical advantage. So I'm not lying.

Why have you still not given a sourced efinition of biological sex that in anyway mentions the brain?

Right so you would be the first person in Ireland to do so. Don't worry. We all believe you.

Right so you would be the first person in Ireland to do so. Don't worry. We all believe you.

Yes I would. Now answer the question, do you think me doing this is acceptable?

Sure. The guy who is vehemently against trans women going to female prisons is gonna self declare as trans. Gotta love boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Hard to find anyone other than Karen White. I don't think it's the widespread issue you're making it out to be.

There was another case in the UK but can't remember the name off the top of my head. in other countries too. But I didn't say it was a widespread issue? Although I think it will be in the future going by the ever increasing numbers of male inmates who are identifying as women (and as of last year over half of those were sex offenders). How many women being assaulted would be the cut off point for you?

Getting a straight answer is like pulling teeth. He knows that if he does, it'll undermine his position. Don't waste your breath.

Sure. The guy who is vehemently against trans women going to female prisons is gonna self declare as trans. Gotta love boards.

I'm not against them at all. You've just made that up. If they've gone through with the transition ie no longer have a penis, had hormone therapy etc. then they should be in with the women.

Not until then though.

Nice to know you have no problem having a man locked up with (vulnerable) women 24 hours a day all the same... And there yiu were claiming to care about women's rights.

BTW, I've asked again and again, have you got a sourced definition of biological sex having anything to do with the brain?

If you refuse to answer again I'll take it that you do not, and we can both sleep soundly knowing that my definition, wss indeed, correct after all.

Getting a straight answer is like pulling teeth. He knows that if he does, it'll undermine his position. Don't waste your breath.

I did, in fairness, edit that in. I think they saw my response before that. But I have asked numerous times before that. They won't answer because such a definition doesn't exist.

ceadaoin. wrote: »

There was another case in the UK but can't remember the name off the top of my head. in other countries too. But I didn't say it was a widespread issue? Although I think it will be in the future going by the ever increasing numbers of male inmates who are identifying as women (and as of last year over half of those were sex offenders). How many women being assaulted would be the cut off point for you?

Good luck trying to get me to come up with an acceptable number of rapes ceadoin. Not the way I think. Hope it's not how you think either.

• Advertisement

I'm not against them at all. You've just made that up. If they've gone through with the transition ie no longer have a penis, had hormone therapy etc. then they should be in with the women.

Not until then though.

Nice to know you have no problem having a man locked up with (vulnerable) women 24 hours a day all the same... And there yiu were claiming to care about women's rights.

BTW, I've asked again and again, have you got a sourced definition of biological sex having anything to do with the brain?

If you refuse to answer again I'll take it that you do not, and we can both sleep soundly knowing that my definition, wss indeed, correct after all.

Right so you're against non transitioning people declaring as trans but you'd be perfectly willing to do so yourself? What does that say about you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement