Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator calls user an ass in 'uncivil' warning, is hypocrite, admin does nothing...

Options
  • 05-05-2019 1:33pm
    Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭

... so is also a hypocrite.

I got a false 'uncivil' warning, moderator then fails to understand irony and calls me an ass via PMs. Is this board anything but hypocritical mods who treat the TOS as 'what I fcking feel like' (and of course hate speech?)

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Your appeal has been dealt with. You started a second thread on this that was deleted by another Admin. Start another and you will be banned from this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You were called out on being a condescending ass in the forum because you were being a condescending ass in the forum (and in your pm exchange with the mod). Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

One of the general rules on this site since it started is "don't be a dick", and you're going out of your way to ignore that. 2 more bans today too, proving my point.

Anyway this is a potshot against a mod and not a dispute, so I'm closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement