Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

utorrent

Options
  • 05-05-2019 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Having problem with download files saying 'connecting to peers' and then nothing. Anyone else have this problem? Is the anyway of getting rid of 'connecting to peers' so whatever you're downloading starts downloading straight away?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Have the files your trying to download got seeds?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

Yes they do. it just keeps going straight to connecting to peers and nothing. By the way if I download a torrent that I want with no seeds, how do I seed myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

leemaree wrote:
    Yes they do. it just keeps going straight to connecting to peers and nothing. By the way if I download a torrent that I want with no seeds, how do I seed myself?

Not sure you quite understand how it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

RossieMan wrote: »
    Not sure you quite understand how it works.

No when it comes to torrents, no. I don't understand on how to seed or anything. Some are downloading, some are not

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Not every file on torrents are live. So no source or seeds which means you cannot download it.

• Advertisement

Qbittorrent is way better anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Qbittorrent is way better anyway..

Basically the same as BitTorrent without the ads.

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Basically the same as BitTorrent without the ads.

Yeah.. twice the speed too..

Advertisement