Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for a 144hz 1440p Monitor

Options
  • 06-05-2019 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Buying the monitor is the final piece to completing my build. I had planned to get the 27” Acer Nitro VG270, it has everything I want except its 60hz, not 144hz.

Anyone have any experience with this monitor? I’ve heard it’s very good but the reviews on Amazon are quite mixed and I’ve seen people say that getting 1440p 60hz is kinda pointless as the 144hz 1440p monitors aren’t much pricier but I’m struggling to find one that has all the features i’d like without almost doubling the price.

If anyone has any thoughts or experiences with the Nitro VG270 or any suggestions on a 144hz 1440p I’d love to hear it!

(The VG270 will cost me around €275, I’d be willing to go up to around the €350 mark)

Comments

Advertisement