Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay-as-you go swimming in Waterford City

Options
  • 06-05-2019 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey,

We have a bad track record of taking out swim&gym memberships which we do not end up making much use of at all. I would like to go swimming with my son now and then, he is a toddler.

Can anyone recommend a cheap place for a swim with parking available?

Kingfisher are charging 10 euros a go (which would only be 30 minute swim for my son before cold). It's a long time since I paid £3 for a swim.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Hey,

We have a bad track record of taking out swim&gym memberships which we do not end up making much use of at all. I would like to go swimming with my son now and then, he is a toddler.

Can anyone recommend a cheap place for a swim with parking available?

Kingfisher are charging 10 euros a go (which would only be 30 minute swim for my son before cold). It's a long time since I paid £3 for a swim.

Waterford Crystal do pay as you go too but not sure how warm it is.

No where great for toddler swimming in Waterford or even for adults in general.

If you don't mind a commute the watershed in Kilkenny is excellent for toddlers. Toys to play with, a warm and big toddler area with a slide, etc. It's 7.50 for an adult and toddlers up to 2 are free (possibly free till older but our little one is 2)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Splashworld is 17 for adult and two kids, with a loyalty card thing for locals, set up is grand for kids as baby pool and sloped main pool, slides are a good laugh (6+) etc

Advertisement