Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nose Job in Ireland, Recommendations?

Options
  • 06-05-2019 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a rhinoplasty done here in Ireland to shave down my dorsal hump. I was wondering if anyone has had one done here and if they have any recommendations? I've found a couple of places in Dublin that seem good but the lack of reviews is putting me off.
    I'm aware that travelling to the UK would be way better but I'd rather get it done over here as I'd hate there to be any complications etc and the surgeon is across the sea.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Dont know really, but if it was me I'd go with one of the better known clinics like the Avoca clinic that are a known name in the market. Probably not the cheapest but then again, why would you cheap out on your one and only face.

Have you looked at using filler instead of a surgical nose job? Obviously this wouldn't give a permanent result but avoiding going under general anesthetic is a plus in my book. Also I believe the treatment is carried out in a matter of minutes with no real downtime other some perhaps some swelling -which is preferable to the two black eyes look from a surgical nose job.

Advertisement