Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tank stuck

Options
  • 06-05-2019 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Have a G Priv 2 with a V12 tank... Love it but today I noticed I can't remove the tank. Its very loose but just spins without unscrewing. Took the tank apart and the top of the screw tha connects is turning but no joy. Could be the connector in the mod is loose? Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

hamsterboy wrote: »
    Hi all. Have a G Priv 2 with a B12 tank... Love it but today I noticed I can't remove the tank. Its very loose but just spins without unscrewing. Took the tank apart and the top of the screw tha connects is turning but no joy. Could be the connector in the mod is loose? Any thoughts?

Sounds like your 510 is knackered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Yeah thought as much
    It still works and I can still change coils so it could be worse I guess.
    Also guessing repairing it is out of the question? As in opening the mod and either replacing the 510 or somehow securing it to stop it spinning

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Yeah thought as much
    It still works and I can still change coils so it could be worse I guess.
    Also guessing repairing it is out of the question? As in opening the mod and either replacing the 510 or somehow securing it to stop it spinning

HB[/quote.

I used to Put a small sliver of plastic ( I used a diabetic testing strip) (( basically as thin as a plastic lolly stick but not as long ) in the 510 and then screw in the tank don’t use anything metal though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Hey thanks for the suggestion. Amazingly I just heard back from Smok customer service. They apologised and offered me a replacement mod.... Unfortunately the didn't offer a GPriv2 as they say they can't for some reason but offered me the following....
    Devilkin Mod
    Mag Mod
    Nord Kit
    Novo Kit
    Procolour Mod
    Stick P25
    Vape Stick..

Toss up between the Devilkin and Mag for me I guess..... Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Hey thanks for the suggestion. Amazingly I just heard back from Smok customer service. They apologised and offered me a replacement mod.... Unfortunately the didn't offer a GPriv2 as they say they can't for some reason but offered me the following....
    Devilkin Mod
    Mag Mod
    Nord Kit
    Novo Kit
    Procolour Mod
    Stick P25
    Vape Stick..

Toss up between the Devilkin and Mag for me I guess..... Thoughts?

I've been using 2 Mags for a year now & I find them great for indoors,they are too heavy for pockets,they also come in left or right handed,I have both,I vape with my right hand,so one of them will show the display facing your palm & the other facing outwards,be the same if vaping with left hand...:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement