Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cuphead on PC not saving

• 06-05-2019 5:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

I downloaded Cuphead from Microsoft onto my sons laptop (windows 10).

It doesnt seem to be saving correctly leading to a lot of frustration!

There doesn't seem to be a specific option to Save. When exiting out of game he is hitting esc and then scrolling to "quit game".

Any thoughts on why its not saving?

I read about some bugs around using ALT and tab to exit but he is not doing that and these were 2017 so I would expect they were fixed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

This is a microsoft store specific glitch? If so I'd recommend a refund and buy elsewhere.

Otherwise if the glitch is caused by alt-tabbing I'd check if the game's running fullscreen or windowed. Windowed might be considered as tabbing out so try fullscreen and try not to have anything else opened on the PC. Are there multiple monitors? Sometimes I get things thinking they're not fullscreen because I have a secondary screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭timbel

He is using fullscreen and just using laptop, no external monitor.

Have sent a message/query to Microsoft.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

A brief look suggests that Cuphead's supposed to autosave as you go and that it doesn't have a specific "Save" function, but I've not played it myself, so can't confirm.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Ironman mode enabled, good luck :P

Advertisement