Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best RTA

Options
  • 06-05-2019 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Looking for some recommendations on best current Rta’s
    Single or dual coil on kanthal is what I’m using currently ( Obs Engine/Obs Crius And Kayfuns) Need too update my Tanks
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

In terms of affordable RTA's , I still hooked on the Augvape Intake .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

bearclaire wrote: »
    Looking for some recommendations on best current Rta’s
    Single or dual coil on kanthal is what I’m using currently ( Obs Engine/Obs Crius And Kayfuns) Need too update my Tanks
    Thanks in advance

I still haven't found one better than the Engine tbh, a lot of them are much the same - fancier build decks, different air intakes ... all end up with much the same flavor in the end. The engine is just so easy to build on, re-wick and re-fill, it doesn't get simpler and flavor is decent. The mkII is said to have better flavor but it is trickier to build to begin with. Once you have a decent set of coils in place though, they should last months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

It's hard to actually find a bad one tbh, all the above mentioned are excellent. Personally I can't fault the Aromanizer Plus, 5,10 or 20 ml options which means for me using the 10 ml tank I usually only fill once a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

Thanks Everyone gonna get another Obs Engine and give the aromamizer a Try ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Advertisement