Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden shed

Options
  • 06-05-2019 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

G'day all, another question! Daughters house in Dublin has a small walled rear garden, 1.8m high. The fence goes to a point and I want to make a small shelter for bikes and garden tools. It will be about 2.2 m across the front, with a gate/door as part of it . I was planning to use some timber screen material( like decking timber) with gaps to match their outdoor furniture but this will not be water proof. Suggestions? Then the roof, I am completely unfamiliar with felt roofing material. In Oz we would just use a couple of pieces of galvanised metal roof sheeting. Basically, put an asthetically pleasing front wall and water proof roof across 2 walls. Thanks
    Tagged:

Advertisement