Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for advise on a roomy SUV or MPV

Options
  • 06-05-2019 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Looking for some recommendations on an SUV or MPV please. I’ve 3 teenagers so good leg room & decent seating space in the back a priority. Do about 20,000 Kim’s a year.
    Budget €20 - 23,000.
    Any advise appreciate.
    TIA
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Apache72 wrote: »
    Looking for some recommendations on an SUV or MPV please. I’ve 3 teenagers so good leg room & decent seating space in the back a priority. Do about 20,000 Kim’s a year.
    Budget €20 - 23,000.
    Any advise appreciate.
    TIA

Ford Galaxy, I can sell you one :p

All joking aside, you will struggle in most Crossover/SUV to get 3 teenagers comfortable in the back. These would include Qashqai/Tucson/Sportage/Niro/Puma/RAV/X-trail/etc etc. They will fit but I wouldn't say they would be comfortable.

You are probably looking at a MPV. The Galaxy/Alhmabra/Sharan are the largest and the advantage is that if you need to carry anyone else then the 2 back seats will fits adults no problem. Any of the rest of the MPV they won't be comfortable.

I have 7 adults in my Galaxy and everyone was perfectly happy.

Apart from that the next size down is SMAX. A little bigger than other MPV

Then you have the whole loads of them. Peugeot/Citreon/Opel etc. The back seats in these would maybe fit a cruched up teenager for a short trip if you needed to use the other seats.

All will come in diesel. You won't find a petrol in second hand market.

If you up the budget to 30k+ you could look at the new Peugeot 5008 which is a SUV but keeps the 3 big seats in it. Major selling point.

Advertisement