Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best juices for sub ohm tanks

Options
  • 07-05-2019 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Mornin all

I've been vaping on and off for a good while, my current setup is the vaporesso veco (4ml) tank with Kings Dew Melon Orange Smoothie as my go to juice.
    I have tried Innokin iSubB, Aspire Cleito, Juul, Aspire Nautilus and loads of other types of tanks.

I alternate between the two EUCs. I used to mix my own juice (citrus with some mint) but I think the liquids changed and have gone back to store bought. The reason for this is that I was running through coils, initially the coils were lasting for 3-4 weeks but lately I might only get 1-2 days.

I understand that sweeter juices tend to be more of a coil killer. With this in mind, can anyone recommend either a good sub ohm tank, some nice comparable juices or other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Stock sub ohm coils can be hit and miss in relation to quality so the only way around this is to get an rta, install your own coils and wick when necessary. You'll have much more control over your vape quality and is a helluva lot cheaper in the long run.
    Some excellent tanks are the Augvape Intake and OFRF Gear,both single coil rta's,easy to work on and give quality performance. Dual coil recommendations would be the Aromanizer Plus and OBS Engine.
    Get yourself either pre wrapped coils or a spool of Clapton wire and wrap and install. A bale of Muji cotton from Fastech and you'll never look back.
    Diy juice is still the best option in my own opinion, Drip Hacks do a fantastic range and is now available from a retailer in Cork, can't send a link atm DIYELIQUIDIRELAND.COM

Advertisement