Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Savings A/C to 365 Profile

Options
  • 07-05-2019 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hello BOI, 

I set up a Demand Deposit account a number of weeks ago. on the 24th of April, I filled out the request on 365 online to get this account added to my 365 profile so I could have visibility. 

Last week the account still had not been added, so I called a customer service advisor, who sent it on to customer care to add manually as she could not see my request. She advised it would take a few days. 

Today, almost 2 weeks later, the demand deposit account is still not available on my 365 online profile. I called 365 again this morning, to be told that there is a backlog for adding accounts manually, and the advisor could not advise as to when the account would be added. 

Can I please get an ETA for when this will be resolved?

Thank you. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

Hello BOI, 

I set up a Demand Deposit account a number of weeks ago. on the 24th of April, I filled out the request on 365 online to get this account added to my 365 profile so I could have visibility. 

Last week the account still had not been added, so I called a customer service advisor, who sent it on to customer care to add manually as she could not see my request. She advised it would take a few days. 

Today, almost 2 weeks later, the demand deposit account is still not available on my 365 online profile. I called 365 again this morning, to be told that there is a backlog for adding accounts manually, and the advisor could not advise as to when the account would be added. 

Can I please get an ETA for when this will be resolved?

Thank you. 
    Hello BOI, 

This account has since appeared on my online 365 profile. Issue is resolved. 

Thanks. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Brilliant Outsourced_ire,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

If we can help with anything else, give us a shout.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement