Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GIRLFRIEND GAVE RANDOM GUY HER NUMBER

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hedgelayer

leggo wrote: »
    I once had a housemate who used to say the same things about wanting to make friends, she wasn’t from this country and didn’t have a core friend group, every now and then she’d go on Tinder ‘just to meet people’ and bring lads back to try get free drugs (she admitted this to us, “I won’t have sex with them unless I have to” was one quote). Whatever, fine. I remember one night the three of us who lived there got ridiculously drunk and all ended up messing around with each other.

The next day we met her boyfriend.

I obviously asked, gently, what the story was. Her excuse was that she got lonely and didn’t have close friends, he ticked that box, and what he didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. She didn’t want to hurt him but also didn’t see any problem in what she was doing. A textbook narcissist totally incapable of caring for, considering or staying loyal to a person, messing this guy around just because she could and not even blinking. He’d give her money and buy regular trips for them to go on. She’d call him when we were in the room saying she was just going to bed when we could see her getting ready to go out, when she’d inevitably either not come home or bring another lad back. She didn’t give a single **** about this guy. Eventually he copped on, got rid and I was delighted for him.

Are you sure you’re not dating the same person? Because, even if you’re not, this is probably the reality of the person you’re going out with or at least soon will be. Don’t be the guy, like her boyfriend, who was the only person who knew her that didn’t know what she was because he didn’t want to see it. There are other women OP. You might be blown away by this probably gorgeous, exotic girl and think you mightn’t do better. But you’re not doing better than anyone, you’re doing worse. All you’ve done is found a gorgeous girl who doesn’t give a **** about you but is willing to use you when necessary. Have higher standards for yourself and find someone who actually cares and who’s actions support that.

She's what you call monkey branching....

Advertisement