Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer/Surveyor in the Meath and Kildare Area

Options
  • 07-05-2019 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hi, I am in the process of buying a 1980's house in the Dunboyne area and wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable and reputable engineer/surveyor to review boundary layout and to identify any structural issues, planning permission compliance etc?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rodoconnor

Hey,
    Did you get sorted for an engineer?
    Thanks,
    Rodger
    Doodoo wrote: »
    Hi, I am in the process of buying a 1980's house in the Dunboyne area and wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable and reputable engineer/surveyor to review boundary layout and to identify any structural issues, planning permission compliance etc?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

rodoconnor wrote: »
    Hey,
    Did you get sorted for an engineer?
    Thanks,
    Rodger
    I did thanks. I contacted 6 different surveyors with 3 being too busy to even quote. Another 2 cant do a survey for 2 weeks. Eventually lined one up for Monday week. Looks like the boom is back!

Advertisement