Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Pit Table?

Options
  • 07-05-2019 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Has anyone got a gas firepit table - any opinions or experiences?

I'm thinking of getting one like this: https://www.kettler.co.uk/palma-fire-pit-table/

...if it turns out to be rubbish, its an expensive mistake to make. It is for warmth, not for cooking.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

It looks good with the outside furniture. I work part-time at a large home improvement center in the US. Fire pits are in my department. They are more geared to providing ambiance than warmth. I live in an area where it gets extremely cold. I gave my propane fire pit to my brother and have gotten the materials to build one of these in its place.

742786308269lg.jpg

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

I think I'd like the heat to be low down

Advertisement