Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burger seller in the Milk Market.

• 07-05-2019 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know the name of the butcher / burger seller in the Milk Market on Saturday? It's a black stall / stand located near Rene Cusack's (they don't cook the produce, just sell it).

Does anyone know if they have another shop around town?

The reason I'm asking is because I bought some venison burgers and want more!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

It's Nolans in Corbally

Their sausage rolls are unreal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

sioda wrote: »
    It's Nolans in Corbally

Their sausage rolls are unreal

All of their meat is lovely and they are open 7 days a week. And late on weekdays, as well, as far as I am aware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

The jalapeno burgers are unreal. Anything I have bought from the stall in the Milk Market has been really good though

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Yep their shop is very close to grove island. Check out the €20 deal in shop - sound fellas & good food!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I pick up some stuff from Nolan's regularly, I agree the venison burgers are excellent, they also do a tasty beef (morrocan) stir fry, expensive enough though, 10 smallish chicken wings for a couple of euro, the odd time they have pork chops stuffed with apple which are very good, further out the road though the fillet & striploin steak, pies & sausages in Craughans opposite Westbury are far superior

• Advertisement
Advertisement