Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dromroe Rhebogoe

• 07-05-2019 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experiences good or bad living in Dromroe estate or any estate of Rhebogoe?

Any undesirables or crime?

Are people friendly?

Thanks for any help,
    Social

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭z0oT

I lived in Rhebogue for about 6 years in an apartment block not in Dromroe though.

Although for about the last 6 months I was there, there were issues with a group of teenagers coming into the small car park, drinking and talking loudly. The landlord put up a lot of signs in an attempt to deter them, but to no avail.

Another time we had problems with youngsters (probably not even in their teens yet) throwing stones at the building from across the road, and on two occasions they broke windows in the block. This happened twice in the time I was there.

That's my experience of the area, it might not echo everyone elses. I do know somebody who lived in Drominbeg for years with no issues though, depends where I guess.

However, based on my own experiences I crossed off Rhebogue from our list of places we would buy in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

z0oT wrote: »
    I lived in Rhebogue for about 6 years in an apartment block not in Dromroe though.

Although for about the last 6 months I was there, there were issues with a group of teenagers coming into the small car park, drinking and talking loudly. The landlord put up a lot of signs in an attempt to deter them, but to no avail.

Another time we had problems with youngsters (probably not even in their teens yet) throwing stones at the building from across the road, and on two occasions they broke windows in the block. This happened twice in the time I was there.

That's my experience of the area, it might not echo everyone elses. I do know somebody who lived in Drominbeg for years with no issues though, depends where I guess.

However, based on my own experiences I crossed off Rhebogue from our list of places we would buy in Limerick.

Thanks for the reply definitely worth keeping that in mind.

Advertisement