Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santini bib shorts

Options
  • 07-05-2019 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy Santini bib shorts but wondering if anyone knows of any bargains online?

Have looked through the usual - Prendas, CRC etc. etc. Seems that some are cheaper at http://www.santinisms.it/en/bib-shorts-38 - is this the normal practice? I have bought from Prendas and bikeinn.com previously.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

That's santinis own shop so no reason why it wouldn't be cheaper. You'll need to use parcel motel though as they won't deliver to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Maidhci

Weepsie wrote: »
    That's santinis own shop so no reason why it wouldn't be cheaper. You'll need to use parcel motel though as they won't deliver to Ireland

Thank you for this Weepsie - yes, aware that it is santini's own shop, but from memory, the cheapest sources for previous purchases were alway external online shops. Wasn't aware they don't deliver to Ireland but I have an account with AddressPal, so that shouldn't be a problem, assuming that postage to UK is reasonable. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Steve SilverMint

They delivered to Ireland last February when I ordered from them. They’ve great sales from time to time.

I bought the primo bib shorts that are priced €120 online now for €69.99 at the time along with a few other bits that were favorably discounted.

Gear is top quality.

Maidhci wrote: »
    Looking to buy Santini bib shorts but wondering if anyone knows of any bargains online?

Have looked through the usual - Prendas, CRC etc. etc. Seems that some are cheaper at http://www.santinisms.it/en/bib-shorts-38 - is this the normal practice? I have bought from Prendas and bikeinn.com previously.

I have bought gear here, and you can sometimes pick up a bargain, it might have a team, or event on it

https://www.all4cycling.com/shop/bib-shorts-c-172_338.html?filter_id=15&sel_specials=0

They delivered to Ireland last February when I ordered from them. They’ve great sales from time to time.

They wouldn't deliver to me recently. Maybe it was a particular sale.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

They wouldn't deliver to me recently. Maybe it was a particular sale.

Nah it was just you ;)

RobFowl wrote: »

Nah it was just you ;)

They were doing me a favour. I'm on the house hunt and not buying cycling things has been the biggest money saver thus far.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

They were doing me a favour. I'm on the house hunt and not buying cycling things has been the biggest money saver thus far.

NCD is a great place and you can join VCB as well ;)

Advertisement