Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find a bargain 4k Smart TV with Android

Options
  • 08-05-2019 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

I have been watching the bargain alerts thread for a few months waiting for one to come up but I havn't seen any.
    I purchased a Philips 49PUS6401 that came up on bargain alerts back in 2017 for €407.00 and it is a fantastic tv for a great price and am looking for something similar again.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057761158&referrerid=461800
    Idealy a Philips as I like the ambilight but a lot of the cheaper new Philips do not have an Android operating system which I need as I have Mobdro, Cimema and Kodi running on my existing TV and I don't think I can download external apps on any of the other operating systems. Any advice would be appreciated

Comments

Advertisement