Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unpaid Fee

Options
  • 08-05-2019 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I was charged for an unpaid direct debit fee. Even though I had already cancelled the direct debit on the 365 banking app.

I'm a full time student with a student account, charging students for unpaid fees is a sneaky way to extract monies for nothing.

I want to be reimbursed for the principal that I previously had cancelled the direct debit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

I was charged for an unpaid direct debit fee. Even though I had already cancelled the direct debit on the 365 banking app.

I'm a full time student with a student account, charging students for unpaid fees is a sneaky way to extract monies for nothing.

I want to be reimbursed for the principal that I previously had cancelled the direct debit.

Hi No8Keith2018,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can we just ask on what date did you cancel the Direct Debit and on what date did it go out?

Many Thanks

John

• Registered Users Posts: 6 No8Keith2018

Hi No8Keith2018,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can we just ask on what date did you cancel the Direct Debit and on what date did it go out?

Many Thanks

John

I cancelled the direct debit on my phone this day two months ago. Being March the 8th, due to the bill being paid twice through an post and monies being drawn from my account too.

It was very sneaky in so as when I credited my account today with €50 so as to pay for my loan come friday 12:70 was immediately withdrawn due to an unpaid fee.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

I cancelled the direct debit on my phone this day two months ago. Being March the 8th, due to the bill being paid twice through an post and monies being drawn from my account too.

It was very sneaky in so as when I credited my account today with €50 so as to pay for my loan come friday 12:70 was immediately withdrawn due to an unpaid fee.

Thanks

Hi No8Keith2018,

Thanks for coming back to us.

We are sorry you feel this way - however, we are always upfront with our fee's and charges and nothing would be hidden.

As we do not have account access on boards we would advise you t[font=Calibri","sans-serif]o raise this through the “Ask a question” section within the “Service Desk” tab of your 365 online profile and the advisors there will be more than happy to look at this charge.  If it was applied in error a refund will be processed on your account.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Many Thanks[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]John[/font]

Advertisement