Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP recommendations Northside ?

Options
  • 08-05-2019 4:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Moved down here last year from the north. I’m a relatively healthy 25 year old man.
    I was wondering if you could recommend a “good” healthcare centre or GP practice? I live in ashtown / castleknock area.

I’ve been previously told - meridian clinic in roselawn and centric health Navan Road. Both have bad google reviews though.

I just want to sign up with one as I currently have to travel upto the north to my GP if I’m very sick or have to get a prescription. I know it’s free but it isn’t feasible long term.

Thanks in advance

Comments

Might get better traction in the Dublin 15 forum, maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

Centric Health on the Navan Rd is fine, what are the google reviews telling you?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Not D15 but I can recommend Glasnevin Family Practice at Harts Corner in Phibsboro , they are long established and have excellent GPs. Very busy as a result but would guess all GPs are busy these days, there isn't enough of them for the demand thats out there.

Advertisement