Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted for doom/sludge/stoner/psych/post-metal/whatever band Dublin

Options
  • 08-05-2019 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey,

just putting out some feelers. I'm a bass player who does a little bit of vocals. I'm currently playing in a band which has a couple of recordings but the other members can't commit as much as I'd like. I'm planning to start writing material for a new project, although I haven't started yet, but this process of finding members usually takes quite some time so putting this up early.

Looking for at least guitar and drums, open to everything else. I am looking for people though who are willing to commit to something regular and are interested in something more serious than a casual band.

I'm not going to list influences because you'll get a fair idea of the general scene I'm interested in from the genres listed in the title. Particular ideas and influences can be talked about in person.

Also I'm mid 30's.

Any interest feel free to message me. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ian_Machine

Hey

I placed an ad here recently in the hopes of finding some band members for my own music. There's definitely some stoner, sludge, psyche, whatever in there. It'll be based in Dublin and I'm a 33 year old gig veteran.

I know you intended to form a band with your own music. If you haven't made much progress since posting here in May maybe have a listen to mine if you like. If it floats your boat and you like the sound of joining of band with a set fully written and recorded gimme a buzz.

Here's an intended single, my youtube channel and my bandcamp

youtube.com/watch?v=LYAOcNy7C1M

youtube.com/user/theamazingianmachine/videos

ianjjomurchu.bandcamp.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 starsinmyscone

I would love to get working on some stoner, sludge, psyche, post rock stuff !
    I play lead guitar, rhythm and some keyboards here and there.

probs best stuff to listen to as a sample is my Feast album on spotify, or the latest one - Deepest Winter.

- open.spotify.com/artist/4iQZ3AA02BgL1rZM47KazO

soundcloud here - soundcloud.com/user-383033746 for some other material

based in dublin south, working in city during the week.

I'll PM with contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭happytime

I play drums

looking to write riffs or space out and jam

Adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭happytime

listening to your stuff its cool

Advertisement