Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW ID.3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,168 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

What model and colour are you after, think my dealer has a manganese plus coming in for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭return guide

What model and colour are you after, think my dealer has a manganese plus coming in for sale.

I have that colour ordered in a Plus, but no word on delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭quokula

liamog wrote: »
    We were told the opposite in Frank Keane, there were no Turquoise available in the country :D

Same here, we're looking for turquoise but they told us there were none in the country. Called around a few other dealers and got the same answer. There seems to be lots of white, a small number of each of the greys, and no turquoise.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rocketspocket

Was hoping for Manganese Grey Metallic but dublin dealers saying they are thin on the ground- suppose could settle for the white or wait..

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Rusky rusky

ID3 1st configurator is live on the Volkswagen website. Ab 2 months too late and it doesn’t work properly.

• Advertisement

ID3 1st configurator is live on the Volkswagen website. Ab 2 months too late and it doesn’t work properly.

Excuse my ignorance - is this for the '1st' edition or the ID3 standard edition? Don't really understand the difference...

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Irishjg

Excuse my ignorance - is this for the '1st' edition or the ID3 standard edition? Don't really understand the difference...
    Looks like the 1st. The standard version is not due for some time yet.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Irishjg wrote: »
    Looks like the 1st. The standard version is not due for some time yet.

I think the 1st of October according to L-M

• Registered Users Posts: 28,040 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

quokula wrote: »
    Same here, we're looking for turquoise but they told us there were none in the country. Called around a few other dealers and got the same answer. There seems to be lots of white, a small number of each of the greys, and no turquoise.

There's a Turquoise in the Showroom down in VW Wexford. They'd a white car for tests so I'm not sure what this one is for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

TitianGerm wrote: »
    There's a Turquoise in the Showroom down in VW Wexford. They'd a white car for tests so I'm not sure what this one is for.

According to Arran it's a customer car. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Thierry12

It's a pity OP, Shefwedfan isn't around to see this, he'd be delighted with it :pac:

Bjorn will have his review up today or tomorrow as well, exciting times and he loved him too, know he would have had his can's ready for that

According to Arran it's a customer car. :D

Maybe slide him €50 across the table and it'll be your car ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

The guy in Joe Duffy, Airside is getting a Turquoise one as his demo. Maybe try calling and see if you could get that. He also told me that deliveries are going to be slower now as the cars are coming in through Cork and not Dublin. The White one I drove was supposed to be the demo but he is putting a customer into it that otherwise would be waiting a while. No harm in calling, his name is David Hempenstall phone:01 8647704

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Maybe slide him €50 across the table and it'll be your car ;)

Nah, I don't want a 1st unless it's a Max. I'll probably wait and see how the series cars can be configured.

Nah, I don't want a 1st unless it's a Max. I'll probably wait and see how the series cars can be configured.

I really want my First but I only put a deposit down last weekend. If they can't get the car so be it and I'll order then for January instead.

The dealer told me no need to go with the vw charger & could get a generic one installed for a few hundred euro so that could cheapen the purchase if true:-)

I really want my First but I only put a deposit down last weekend. If they can't get the car so be it and I'll order then for January instead.

Dealers in dublin saying there are loads of white plus models so you shouldn't have an issue

Dealers in dublin saying there are loads of white plus models so you shouldn't have an issue

I've ordered a Moonstone Grey First but I told him I'd take a white if he can't get the grey.

The Plus isn't worth the extra €7,000 for me.

I've ordered a Moonstone Grey First but I told him I'd take a white if he can't get the grey.

The Plus isn't worth the extra €7,000 for me.

I Was told only Plus is now available - no Max or 1ST

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Repolho

quokula wrote: »

There was a turquoise first in Blackwater Fermoy last Saturday. I don't know if it's available or not.

• Advertisement

I Was told only Plus is now available - no Max or 1ST

They seemed fairly confident of getting the 6 First in. Not sure when they ordered them or if they are cars due in that people cancelled.

They seemed fairly confident of getting the 6 First in. Not sure when they ordered them or if they are cars due in that people cancelled.

Hope you get it... Seems to be no dealing with the list price which is surprising..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,288 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

It's weird how they made the vrt rebate and grants an option, is anyone really going to opt out of them?

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Rusky rusky

It's weird how they made the vrt rebate and grants an option, is anyone really going to opt out of them?

Well, commercial buyers don’t get SEAI grant (2nd 5k option). In anyway you still have to order via a dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭pearsefitz

Hi did anyone get or order accessories. I'm looking to get mats and book liner?

Hope you get it... Seems to be no dealing with the list price which is surprising..

There a little bit in it, you'll get a bit of the vat back, accelerated capital allowance, you won't get the charger grant so they'll knock off another 1k there. Think i'm up to €560 including vat for the vw charger with the 7 meter cable, rcbo, idolator and 15 meters of 10 Square SWA, ran the cable today so the electrician only needs to connect the cable to the charger and fuse board, hoping a few pints will keep him happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭jonnythefox

There a little bit in it, you'll get a bit of the vat back, accelerated capital allowance, you won't get the charger grant so they'll knock off another 1k there. Think i'm up to €560 including vat for the vw charger with the 7 meter cable, rcbo, idolator and 15 meters of 10 Square SWA, ran the cable today so the electrician only needs to connect the cable to the charger and fuse board, hoping a few pints will keep him happy.

I know it was probably answered already. Do you have to pay fully for the charger and then receive the grant rebate?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,503 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Nice touch to have the pause logo on the break and the play one on the accelerator.

I know it was probably answered already. Do you have to pay fully for the charger and then receive the grant rebate?

No I'm like rocket buying it through my company there's no grant, will get the vat back on the charger etc and it'll go against my tax bill, taking the €1k discount works out better.

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »
    Nice touch to have the pause logo on the break and the play one on the accelerator.

Sure it'd be confusing if it was the other way around :pac:

Advertisement