Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone - who in Dublin does Level 3/advanced microsolder board repair work directly?

• 08-05-2019 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi

anyone recommend/know who works at that level in Dublin (or even Ireland) and are accessible by an individual person?

I don't know that business too well but it seems to me that the many existing mobile phone repair shops around are franchisees who replace simpler parts to effect a repair but send the handset further up some foodchain if faced with more advanced on-board chip level repair subjectmatter like data recovery

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

martco wrote: »
    Hi

anyone recommend/know who works at that level in Dublin (or even Ireland) and are accessible by an individual person?

I don't know that business too well but it seems to me that the many existing mobile phone repair shops around are franchisees who replace simpler parts to effect a repair but send the handset further up some foodchain if faced with more advanced on-board chip level repair subjectmatter like data recovery

I don’t know if your got sorted or not. Theres a guy in swords that I follow on YouTube. He seems to know his stuff and he does a training course on board work..

Itechrepairs is the name of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭martco

thanks a mil I'll get in touch with them
    seems to be a rare beast (or nobody wants to talk about it)

thanks for the hint

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sandyxxx

Check out phone fix craft on Facebook.....there’s not much they can’t do!

https://www.phonefixcraft.ie/

Advertisement