Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread XI (The Finals Countdown)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Jaysus.

The feckin size of the lump on Frawley's face after tackling Roberts.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Guinness RFC

First and Ryan causing mayhem at ruck time. Lessons learned from Sarries

Ryan on his hands there surely

That was some carry from Kelleher. If he can sort out his throws he's Ireland's starting hooker.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,258 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Lowe is a wonderful offloader but a pretty poor passer for a player of his calibre.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,582 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Pressure and numbers told.

Good try

Good try

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭A-Train

A nice try, a lovely break by Lowe and some good work by Hugo also in the build up

Clegg wrote: »
    That was some carry from Kelleher. If he can sort out his throws he's Ireland's starting hooker.

He is but it's the biggest part of his job that suffers the most scrutiny.

His work in defence is his biggest asset for me. Shuddering hits and savage work rate. He absolutely needs to be a 90% thrower though.

I said it previously but if he does he genuinely could be the next Jamie George and if he doesn't he's the next Bernard Jackman.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,562 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Red card

Edit ... that should be red not yc

• Advertisement

Roberts with a yellow card for that hit on O’Brien

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭randomname2005

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    Red card

Edit ... that should be red not yc

Should have been

• Registered Users Posts: 21,677 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

O'Brien wasn't really dipping all that much, but can see where the ref was coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Guinness RFC

Gibson Park much quicker off the base than McGrath has been for us. Much much quicker ball

• Subscribers Posts: 41,582 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

That's incredible ball in play time!!

Good thing Larmour had Ruddock in support. Thought he'd bombed the try by not passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭theVersatile

That's a beautiful pass from sexton

Great stuff from Larmour to get that over the line but could've easily popped it inside to Ruddock after drawing the man in

Is Sexton hurt?

Either way it's still good seeing Ringrose kicking. He's a brilliant place kicker who isn't used nearly enough.

A lovely kick by Ringrose

• Advertisement

Credit to both sides, they're really fronting up. Yes, Leinster are well ahead now but the Dragons have really put themselves about.

Nice to see some strong sides in the Pro14 even if I am most excited to see TOB now.

Ah feck.

Sexton actually is hurt. That's a massive blow for Ireland and Leinster.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Ringrose should keep kicking! It would add a decent percentage to his next contract.

Bit ominous Johnny going off so early considering we've already used a replacement. Hope it's just a strain or something minor and more a precaution.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

That was a pretty well worked try from Larmour. It was excellent.

It's a shame now that Sexton is replaced by Byrne so early in the match.

I am watching this match on S4C HD with Welsh commentary. Anyone knew what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

Ah feck.

Sexton actually is hurt. That's a massive blow for Ireland and Leinster.

No problem
    Ringrose should captain and kick in his absence!

Good thing Larmour had Ruddock in support. Thought he'd bombed the try by not passing.

So did I. On reply I think Ruddock would have been taken down short of the line by cover but I don't think Larmour knew that. Percentage call was to pass. He got out of jail by a poor effort by his opposite winger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Ringrose is such a sweet kicker of a ball. I'm surprised he's not used more. I don't think I've seen him miss any conversions he's taken over the last 3 or 4 years. From tough angles too

Was really looking forward to seeing Sexton and Frawley at 10/12 before the game started -_-

• Advertisement

Bit ominous Johnny going off so early considering we've already used a replacement. Hope it's just a strain or something minor and more a precaution.

This is Pro14 and the 6N resumes in 3 weeks. If Sexton broke a fingernail, he'd be taken off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement