Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread XI (The Finals Countdown)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Johnadamson98

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Based on your poor punctuation and use of the English language your story start to fall apart quickly once you mention going to school ��

Sorry I’m not writing in higher level English format, I forgot I was writing an essay, how silly of me, it is the internet after all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Sorry I’m not writing in higher level English format, I forgot I was writing an essay, how silly of me, it is the internet after all

Internet or not, no educated person would tire out that ramble above.....hahaha....especially not one who claims to have gone to St Michaels

I sniff a few porkies in the story

I think the best was trying to fire in a nickname to make it sound reasons....dunners, might have thought of something a small bit more original

Ahh the youth of today

Good man Seán, what clown would put it on Instagram

James Lowe

Internet or not, no educated person would tire out that ramble above.....hahaha....especially not one who claims to have gone to St Michaels

Where else would I of gone hardly went to oatlands hahaha you probably went to a non fee paying school mate

I think the best was trying to fire in a nickname to make it sound reasons....dunners, might have thought of something a small bit more original

Ahh the youth of today
    His Instagram name is dunners you fool haha stop embarrassing yourself mate just because you couldn’t afford to go to a private school

• Advertisement

Where else would I of gone hardly went to oatlands hahaha you probably went to a non fee paying school mate

Mate :-)

Seems your a little desperate for friends

Dunners know your his mate? Or you walk past him once ?

You seem to think I’m your mate and I just replied to an illiterate post on a anonymous forum :-)

Ahh the youth of today
    I know what “er” and “TOC” means, only people that went to Michael’s know what that means

You seem to think I’m your mate and I just replied to an illiterate post on a anonymous forum :-)

No he acknowledged me by bumping into me by a mistake one time and he said “sorry” hahaha stfu you loser you sound jealous or something

I know what “er” and “TOC” means, only people that went to Michael’s know what that means

You sound a little desperate now, better off giving it up

You seem triggered bro just because your parents couldn’t afford to send you to a private school

• Advertisement

You sound a little desperate now, better off giving it up

Just stating facts not really desperate

No he acknowledged me by bumping into me by a mistake one time and he said “sorry” hahaha stfu you loser you sound jealous or something

I’m not the one who created an account on a forum just to make out your friends with a Leinster academy player

Loser is a good description

I’m not the one who created an account on a forum just to make out your friends with a Leinster academy player

Loser is a good description

I didn’t make this account to make out I was friends with him I made it to tell everyone the story because no one knows what happened you just sound jealous relax haha

I didn’t make this account to make out I was friends with him I made it to tell everyone the story because no one knows what happened you just sound jealous relax haha

If Jack Dunne wants to tell the story he will....even if you do know something what’s it got to do with you?

Why do you think you need to tell anyone?

If Jack Dunne wants to tell the story he will....even if you do know something what’s it got to do with you?

Why do you think you need to tell anyone?

Small bit desperate for attention?

Was just really annoying me with the way people were saying stuff as If it was jack dunne’s fault, Stan Wright was in the wrong... people were thinking Jack was trying to provoke him or something when he clearly didn’t know Stan owned the bottle

Was just really annoying me with the way people were saying stuff as If it was jack dunne’s fault, Stan Wright was in the wrong... people were thinking Jack was trying to provoke him or something when he clearly didn’t know Stan owned the bottle

Again what has it got to do with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,372 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Anyone know the shortest time between Boards registration and a rugby forum ban, just out of total curiousity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

The rugby forum is becoming unreadable a lot these days.

Lads, let’s stick to the topic of rugby

• Registered Users Posts: 24,762 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Synode wrote: »
    The rugby forum is becoming unreadable a lot these days.

Yep. Too many people more than happy to get into childish rows and name calling and then doing so over page after page. Its becoming more and more commonplace and really making a mess of what was a pretty good place for conversation.

• Advertisement

molloyjh wrote: »
    Yep. Too many people more than happy to get into childish rows and name calling and then doing so over page after page. Its becoming more and more commonplace and really making a mess of what was a pretty good place for conversation.

Shefwedfan was name calling me and getting into childish rows he really needs to behave and cop on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

I’ve just skipped through the last five pages as it’s all drivel. Is there any actual rugby news about Leinster? I know this is the “silly season”, but that’s being taken a bit literally this year.

By the way, what is Harry Byrne’s injury? Are we likely to see him get some game time in the warm ups and early season games?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,675 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

stephen_n wrote: »
    I’ve just skipped through the last five pages as it’s all drivel. Is there any actual rugby news about Leinster? I know this is the “silly season”, but that’s being taken a bit literally this year.

By the way, what is Harry Byrne’s injury? Are we likely to see him get some game time in the warm ups and early season games?

There's been precisely zero rugby chat.

Byrne's been out with a hip injury since March, but there hasn't been any timelines put out in the media, I don't think it's something they really publish about academy players.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,762 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

molloyjh wrote: »

Shefwedfan was name calling me and getting into childish rows he really needs to behave and cop on

But, but, but he was calling me names and being mean.

This is exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about. You're capable of deciding to not get drawn in if you want. As is (s)he.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,258 ✭✭✭✭Buer

I wouldn't be certain although I'd hope so. I think Ross Byrne is going to be at home for the RWC and, with Frawley also in need of game time, I can see HB struggling for much pitch time.

On that note, I'd like to see Frawley get more time at 15 and become a real option there giving us a proper second playmaker in the back line. We don't have a huge number of back three options coming through to replace those departing in the next 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

There's been precisely zero rugby chat.

Byrne's been out with a hip injury since March, but there hasn't been any timelines put out in the media, I don't think it's something they really publish about academy players.

I hope he’s back in the autumn, would like to get a look at him at this level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Jupiter Mulligan

Meanwhile, my main preoccupation in this silly season is wondering when Joe Tomane will decide to get his hair cut.

I assume that his missus loves it, but it slows him down significantly when playing into a Force 8 gale down in the Sportsgrounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,675 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

I hope he’s back in the autumn, would like to get a look at him at this level.

He might get a run out from the bench if he's back, but I'd imagine this will be Frawley's time to shine, and Ross Byrne is likely going to be in Ireland and not traveling to Japan.

He injured his hip and hopefully he recovers soon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

In a bid to get back on track, if anyone who cares, Healy got married yesterday. As you'd expect a lot of thr lads attended.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/style/weddings/cian-healy-weds-childhood-sweetheart-laura-smith-in-galway-38192418.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement