Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinsborough Road, Bray

Options
  • 08-05-2019 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello all,

I'm going to an apartment viewing at Westbourne Terrace on Quinsborough Road.

I'm just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the area. From searching Boards and Google Maps, I see it's a commercial street.

Can anyone say in particular what the street is like at night, or any other information that might be helpful?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

eoghangh wrote: »
    Hello all,

I'm going to an apartment viewing at Westbourne Terrace on Quinsborough Road.

I'm just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the area. From searching Boards and Google Maps, I see it's a commercial street.

Can anyone say in particular what the street is like at night, or any other information that might be helpful?

Thanks in advance!

Maybe try the Wicklow forum, likely to get more locals over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 eoghangh

Caranica wrote: »
    Maybe try the Wicklow forum, likely to get more locals over there?

Thanks for that! I'll ask there.

Advertisement