Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesla Model 3 thread - V2.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

The longer they leave it the higher chance I will stay with BMW. Going to look at a few today, as there are many things I like about the Tesla above the BMWs , the BMW is always going to be the nicer car to be in and look at from the outside.

But the performance and technology of the Tesla really impressed me. If only I could have best of both worlds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

hatrack wrote: »
    It’s best just to accept that it will now be a November delivery for us. I’ve managed to reconcile myself to that now and I’ve given up looking at Twitter for ships etc. I’m less agitated now anyway!

I am now planning on January, I might as well wait for the plate change and spend a bit more time in my I3.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Hartunion

So while waiting on the Model 3, do you sell your car now or wait? If selling now what are the short terms leasing options to tie you over until delivery !! I ordered my Model 3 in early Jul - to me that really sounds like 2020 delivery???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Valhallapt

Hartunion wrote: »
    So while waiting on the Model 3, do you sell your car now or wait? If selling now what are the short terms leasing options to tie you over until delivery !! I ordered my Model 3 in early Jul - to me that really sounds like 2020 delivery???

Are there any firms that do a reasonable priced six month lease?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

A few more LHD models going in Germany due to this:

Tesla hit in Germany after car-rental company cancels Model 3 order

Krisztian Bocsi/Bloomberg

Stefan Moeller began this year with an ambitious target: to make his car-rental company Nextmove the biggest Tesla customer in Germany by adding 100 Model 3s to its fleet. He likened the electric car’s arrival on Europe’s shores to a tsunami washing over a region that’s been slow to embrace battery-powered autos.

But the powerful wave Moeller expected has collapsed to a trickle. After weeks of back and forth over unfulfilled repair work and quality issues involving the initial 15 sedans that Tesla delivered -- from scratched bumpers to moisture trapped behind the headlights -- the order of the remaining 85 Model 3s was called off.

Tesla also tried to deliver cars that had been previously registered, which would have locked Nextmove out of Germany’s electric-car incentive program and potential tax refunds, Moeller said.

“The Model 3 is a fantastic car. Some of our customers totally fell in love with it,” said Moeller, whose Leipzig-based company has more than 300 electric vehicles in its fleet, including 38 Model S and a dozen Model X. “But the organization behind it doesn’t match that. It’s really sobering.”

Subpar service could be a barrier to Tesla making more of an impact in Germany, where exacting car owners value how painstakingly their BMWs and Mercedes are cared for just as much as the speed of the Autobahn.

CEO Elon Musk, who is famously hostile to Twitter critiques, acknowledged earlier this year that a lack of service centers in Germany was hampering the company’s growth there.

Tesla believes Nextmove’s decision to cancel its remaining Model 3 order was not entirely due to quality issues, and was largely influenced by frustration with an unrelated dispute earlier in the year, according to a spokesperson. The automaker was in the process of making repairs and had provided loaner vehicles to the customer at the time the order was canceled.

The Tesla spokesperson blamed the registration issue that Nextmove described on a temporary issue with matching identification numbers to vehicles and said the issue was resolved for impacted customers.

Norway woes
    Poor service is an issue that is already plagued Tesla in Norway, Europe’s largest electric-car market per capita. Dented and sloppily painted vehicles have fueled the highest level of complaints per unit among all automakers, according to the nation’s consumer watchdog.

In Europe, Tesla is racing against time as more established players wake up to the electric future. The continent is projected to be the world’s second-largest driver of electric cars in the next decade, trailing only China. Customers can already choose between a growing number of battery-powered models from the likes of Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar and Audi.

Moeller said the remainder of Nextmove’s Model 3 order was canceled after he demanded an improved process for handovers and fixes. And he says the automaker’s issues extend beyond the Model 3.

He spent two years waiting for Tesla to replace a seat in a Model X that was delivered in July 2017 with a hole in it. A Model 3 arrived more recently with a protruding bulge on one tire. Moeller shared with Bloomberg News his email correspondence with Tesla and photos of the blemished vehicles.

The Tesla spokesperson said the company’s data does not indicate any unusual vehicle quality issues specific to Germany or anywhere else in the world. The company said there is a small chance cars are blemished during transport to customers and that it addresses those issues quickly.

‘Seriously worrying’
    Nextmove is not an isolated case. German social-media platforms and online forums are abuzz with customers airing complaints about faulty parts from sensors to suspensions. Many also describe Tesla’s sales organization in the country as unresponsive.

“I’m still thrilled by the car, because it’s just so much better than anything I’ve driven before, but the quality of the service and some technical parts are seriously worrying,” Rouven Volk, who said by email that he ordered his Model 3 in February and was slated to take delivery less than a month later.

Volk chronicled an odyssey with Tesla that began with a car that could not be handed over because of a defective main display. The company opted to source another Model 3 from its European pool and set a new handover date for a month later. Then, the car had stains on the outside and in the interior, and a cable dangled from where there should have been a light for the back seats. The charging cables and winter tires he ordered were nowhere to be found.

The Tesla spokesperson said unhappy customers can return their cars for a full refund up to seven days after purchase. The company’s data shows German customers have largely been satisfied with their vehicles, including the quality and condition of cars upon delivery.

“Generally, early-adopter customers forgive unconventional newcomers like Tesla a lot of things,” said Stefan Bratzel, a researcher at the Center of Automotive Management near Cologne. “But the more Tesla enters broader customer segments, the more distribution and service have to function.”

Climbing the charts
    Sales of the Model 3, Tesla’s most affordable model, helped make the brand the fastest-growing in Germany in the first seven months of the year, according to data from industry watchdog KBA. While 6,816 registrations is still well behind market leaders, Tesla outsold brands including Jaguar and Alfa Romeo.

Tesla is in the process of doubling the number of service centers in Germany to 17 locations, with a focus largely on urban areas including Berlin, Hamburg and Munich, according to the company’s website. The automaker is also branching out into midsize cities such as Kiel, Ulm and Mannheim, and separately lists 16 retail stores in the country.

The brick-and-mortar presence is still a far cry from the sprawling infrastructure that established automakers have built in Germany over decades. Volkswagen Group, the top-selling automaker in the country, has hundreds of dedicated sales and repair outlets.

Then again, Musk is betting the looming shift toward electric cars and digital services will upend the retail and after-sale business. Battery-powered autos have fewer components that are at risk of breaking down. Tesla also plans to expand its fleet of mobile service vehicles by 50 percent and increase mobile service coverage by fivefold this year in Europe, according to the spokesperson.

Rust, scratches
    For Volk, rust started showing between the front fender and the driver’s door of his Model 3 after about 100 days and 15,000 kilometers, which he attributes to friction of sheet metal that was not properly sloped. Getting ahold of Tesla service personnel has been challenging because some employees familiar with his case have left the company, Volk said.

Malte Ahl said in an email he withdrew the purchase contract for his Model 3 in March after Tesla did not respond to his concerns about glitches including poor paint quality, scratches on the passenger seat and dysfunctional switches.

“I view this way of dealing with the most loyal Tesla fans as unfair and not sustainable,” he wrote in an attached letter addressed to the company’s German unit.

Quality issues in most new cars are relatively common but its teslas response or lack of it that i would find most concerning.

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/tesla-hit-germany-after-car-rental-company-cancels-model-3-order

Hartunion wrote: »

I sold mine last month :(, got a great price so was not going to turn it down.

I picked up a UK I3 in auction (a Tesla one :rolleyes:) last week so will roll with that and probably trade it back to Tesla.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hatrack

krissovo wrote: »
    I am now planning on January, I might as well wait for the plate change and spend a bit more time in my I3.

Be careful on going for January. It could more likely be early March as they will focus on US for end of year rush and it will take a while for them to start shipping EU cars again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Be careful on going for January. It could more likely be early March as they will focus on US for end of year rush and it will take a while for them to start shipping EU cars again.

RHD and LHD production batches will be different. I think we are all just making stuff up at this stage. Once we get the first deliveries and the systems are all set up, the flow of cars will be much more steady. Its a long wait but patience is a virtue. Tesla state that their production is in batches, so somebody that orders after you may get delivery before if their spec happens to match with batch production. Dont stress and enjoy the wait...its often the most exciting part of a car purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭jordan191

The worrying thing is the upcoming budget & the possible changes to VRT & BIK for company car buyers,
    if the BIK goes up a lot of company car buyers will probably cancel their orders, I've also a deposit on a VW ID 1st
    as a back up plan, if it all goes south with the budget, seriously annoyed with the lack of communication from Tesla,
    this isn't the first new car I've bought but its bloody painful dealing with Tesla, I'm concerned about the aftersales care
    if they can't even give you a delivery date, ordered my car P+ in early June, its becoming a bit of a joke......rant over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

jordan191 wrote: »
    The worrying thing is the upcoming budget & the possible changes to VRT & BIK for company car buyers,
    if the BIK goes up a lot of company car buyers will probably cancel their orders,

BIK is 0% for another 2 year at least, after that no one knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

RHD and LHD production batches will be different. I think we are all just making stuff up at this stage. Once we get the first deliveries and the systems are all set up, the flow of cars will be much more steady. Its a long wait but patience is a virtue. Tesla state that their production is in batches, so somebody that orders after you may get delivery before if their spec happens to match with batch production. Dont stress and enjoy the wait...its often the most exciting part of a car purchase.

Tend to agree. I think this thread has a lot of wild speculation and hearsay. I think Tesla's reps are getting a lot of credit for insider knowledge, and my bet is they have as much access to info as we do.

I'm still betting one of the next ships to pass through Panama will have Irish cars on board for late-Sept/Oct and then there'll be a good flood to backfill the orders and get on track to 2-4 week delivery windows for all new orders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bf

Tend to agree. I think this thread has a lot of wild speculation and hearsay. I think Tesla's reps are getting a lot of credit for insider knowledge, and my bet is they have as much access to info as we do.

I'm still betting one of the next ships to pass through Panama will have Irish cars on board for late-Sept/Oct and then there'll be a good flood to backfill the orders and get on track to 2-4 week delivery windows for all new orders.

At this stage I'm quite pessimistic on that front, seeing non reservation holders in the UK who ordered in July & August getting VINs & delivery dates. Focus most definitely on getting volume into UK.

I'd say November is the more realistic date, and at that point I'll hold off to new year unless budget throws anything stupid up.

Conundrum now is whether to sell my car, have a good offer on it & I have no doubt it will be more difficult to sell anything over December/January

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,666 ✭✭✭✭ted1

bf wrote: »
    At this stage I'm quite pessimistic on that front, seeing non reservation holders in the UK who ordered in July & August getting VINs & delivery dates. Focus most definitely on getting volume into UK.

I'd say November is the more realistic date, and at that point I'll hold off to new year unless budget throws anything stupid up.

Conundrum now is whether to sell my car, have a good offer on it & I have no doubt it will be more difficult to sell anything over December/January

Take the offer and buy a cheap 10 year old for a grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭jfk75

Bit of a joke given they’re now saying end of November for first deliveries.

I see its changed yet again, now October.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 germc1000

jfk75 wrote: »
    I see its changed yet again, now October.

I called Sandyford this morning for an update. No deliveries until November subject to them sorting out the software to process the levels of invoices model 3 has driven. There are no S or X deliveries happening until then either, so it may not all be Brexit related.
    My plan is to take it in November, drive it for the 7 days to really try it out and return it.
    I’ll have a 2nd order in the pipe that should support collection in Q1 2020 (ideally early Q1) Current position is that they won’t hold cars for Jan 2nd collection/201 plates.
    Taking a 192 plate on a straight purchase is a waste of money in my view (unless you plan to keep it for 6+ yrs)
    Would be fine on a lease/contract hire, but they are not offering us that on the 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭CFC007

Be interesting to see how much they’ll want for returned cars on 192 plates. What spec did you go for?
    germc1000 wrote: »
    I called Sandyford this morning for an update. No deliveries until November subject to them sorting out the software to process the levels of invoices model 3 has driven. There are no S or X deliveries happening until then either, so it may not all be Brexit related.
    My plan is to take it in November, drive it for the 7 days to really try it out and return it.
    I’ll have a 2nd order in the pipe that should support collection in Q1 2020 (ideally early Q1) Current position is that they won’t hold cars for Jan 2nd collection/201 plates.
    Taking a 192 plate on a straight purchase is a waste of money in my view (unless you plan to keep it for 6+ yrs)
    Would be fine on a lease/contract hire, but they are not offering us that on the 3.

This is consistent with what I’ve heard too - and it goes across all RHD countries except UK. I’ve seen someone in Australia who’s ordered a Model S be given the same reason (although it looks like Model 3 deliveries are about to start there so they’ve probably gotten the update).

Just seems so absurd that this is what’s holding up deliveries!

CFC007 wrote: »
    Be interesting to see how much they’ll want for returned cars on 192 plates. What spec did you go for?

Performance+ as I placed the order May 31st. Red, black interior and FSD. On the 2nd order I’ll be dropping the FSD as it does little today in the EU and if it gets good features in the future, it’s an over the air update (all be it one that will cost €6500 or more).
    Be hard for them to ask for the new price on a 192 plate one owner car in Jan 2020. If enough people consider try and return on Nov/Dec cars, they might change there position on holding cars for a 201 reg. In reality they might only be holding cars for 6-7 weeks assuming they have everything ready for early November to make deliveries, and that is far from guaranteed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭AmberGold

I know they've messed us about but would you not feel it's unethical to accept delivery with the full intention of returning.

AmberGold wrote: »
    I know they've messed us about but would you not feel it's unethical to accept delivery with the full intention of returning.

As unethical as misleading delivery estimates? Or opening orders to additional countries in Q2 just so you could get a statement in your trading update saying the new orders exceeded deliveries in the quarter?

A few months ago I wouldn’t have considered doing something like that but now it wouldn’t cost me a thought!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭September1

AmberGold wrote: »

Not sure if that is unethical if Tesla even recommends doing this https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/blog/35000-tesla-model-3-available-now?redirect=no

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭wcooba

I’ll have a 2nd order in the pipe that should support collection in Q1 2020

That's pretty devious TBH... You won't be able to do it anyway. Hint: Tesla's return policy is incompatible with SEAI scheme...

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

wcooba wrote: »
    That's pretty devious TBH... You won't be able to do it anyway. Hint: Tesla's return policy is incompatible with SEAI scheme...

Indeed he is correct, :D
    Should stop those planning to be underhanded. ;)
    https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/support/tesla-return-policy?redirect=no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

Delighted

zep wrote: »
    Indeed he is correct, :D
    Should stop those planning to be underhanded. ;)
    https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/support/tesla-return-policy?redirect=no

tenor.gif?itemid=8003126

BTW what is a Performance + some special edition?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bf

So am I reading this right, cars are being delayed because Tesla (essentially a tech company) doesn't have the right software to process invoices for RHD cars ?! :confused::eek:

s8n wrote: »
    Delighted

I assume people are looking at “Has not been the subject of any submission or application for any available incentives or perks;”

That covers the case of some from of incentive or perk the owner receives by way of their own application for same.
    As Tesla applies for the SEAI grant and it is paid to them and not the owner, the fact the car maybe returned is a non issue. They get to resell the car having had the grant benefit. The returning owner can go buy another new car and that car will receive an SEAI grant assuming its on the SEAI list of eligible cars and via an approved dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭catharsis

I assume people are looking at “Has not been the subject of any submission or application for any available incentives or perks;”

That covers the case of some from of incentive or perk the owner receives by way of their own application for same.
    As Tesla applies for the SEAI grant and it is paid to them and not the owner, the fact the car maybe returned is a non issue. They get to resell the car having had the grant benefit. The returning owner can go buy another new car and that car will receive an SEAI grant assuming its on the SEAI list of eligible cars and via an approved dealer.

So by that logic, if you had applied for the grant for the home charger installation you might not be eligible to return the car, but the EUR5K SEAI Grant is not applied for by the person.

We will accept your vehicle for return if the vehicle:

Has not been the subject of any submission or application for any available incentives or perks;

Its the vehicle not the person, and as Tesla do it at source you have no option ____

Once you have returned your vehicle, the return process is final and may not be cancelled. At this time, we are not able to facilitate vehicle exchanges. If you decide to order another vehicle, you may not order the same trim for a period of 12 months but may order another vehicle in a different trim at any time. However, if you are found to have abused this policy or have acted in bad faith, you will be prohibited from purchasing any vehicle for a period of 12 months.

_____ I think FSD option would not count as a trim level, also I think nobody can deny that this would be bad faith.

I think with the shortage of these cars, and the centralised way Tesla sell cars, they will have zero tolerance of people manipulating the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭wcooba

As Tesla applies for the SEAI grant and it is paid to them and not the owner, the fact the car maybe returned is a non issue.

Who gets paid is irrelevant. A dealer applies for the scheme on the owners behalf - those are just technicals to streamline the process

• Advertisement

I know for a fact a few cars have been returned in the UK. They come with the £3,500 plug in vehicle grant.

Here’s one:

yes but he returned the car for personal preference issues (flipping stupid ones IMHO but peoples is allowed to like what dey likes)..not for an extended 7 day test drive waiting on one with a better reg plate.

wcooba wrote: »
    Who gets paid is irrelevant. A dealer applies for the scheme on the owners behalf - those are just technicals to streamline the process

Its very relevant as this was geared towards the US to stop people getting various incentives and then dumping the cars on Tesla. You can still see the folks getting the benefits and then selling on the car. There are many M3’s in the US for sale privately with 10’s of miles on them looking for list or very close to list price, which with price changes has backfired on many of them.

For here, if you wanted to you could sell your car the day you pick it up, buy another and have an SEAI grant apply to that car so long as it’s new.

There is no bad faith in availing of an option to return that is provided. Doing it many times and or getting some sort of financial gain using the car before making returns would be a different story.

Trim is generally regarded as anything making up the spec on a car the purchaser can choose, be it paint, spoiler, wheels, software features, SR, LR, Performance etc. If you can tick a box/select it and it has a price associated with it usually falls under the broad definition of trim.

I’ll be saying no more on the matter.
    I might post back in November on whether I returned or kept the car and if I returned how that process worked.

Nope - there are 3 trim levels SRP, LR and P, options/colour/interior do not determine the trim level.

Tesla would be well within their rights to refuse the return, and they would be within their rights to refuse to sell you another car if you did return. I know you want to think otherwise, but thats simply not true. I suppose where there are loads of people waiting patiently in a queue, the fact somebody is going to have to wait longer cause you are being clever might piss them off.

The tesla Ireland staff are reading this forum (I talked to them about it a week ago), so please do report back in November.

The tesla Ireland staff are reading this forum (I talked to them about it a week ago), so please do report back in November.

I’d say they’re having great craic with this. I remember years ago (10+ years at this stage) working in a retail place and seeing forums blow up over new products we were due to sell in a very similar fashion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,741 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I’d say they’re having great craic with this.

I'd say they are having a brutal time. A hunderd phone calls a day from people (some of them no doubt angry, upset, maybe even aggressive) demanding to know when they'll get their cars.

Stop phoning them folks.

unkel wrote: »
    I'd say they are having a brutal time. A hunderd phone calls a day from people (some of them no doubt angry, upset, maybe even aggressive) demanding to know when they'll get their cars.

Stop phoning them folks.

I'm referring more to the internet babble than the phone/in-person chaos they have.

Maybe they should channel their efforts in putting together an effective communication plan and work on responding to queries within a few days rather than weeks!

I think keeping an eye on customers opinions and worries would be a good thing so....only take a minutes to read this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭sk8board

unkel wrote: »
    Stop phoning them folks.

folks putting down €50-70k cash with no clear delivery date are fully entitled to phone every single day if they want :)
    Wait till a few cancellations start, and the rest of us watching with our money in our pockets just decide it’s more hassle than we expected, or it’s worth. Then the ID3 or whatever else arrives in the showrooms and suddenly Tesla have lost the last of their first-mover advantage.

Not for the first time, it’s clear the early adopters are merely beta testers for new processes.

I remain a fan of the product, but totally and utterly unconvinced by the company.

sk8board wrote: »
    Wait till a few cancellations start

Only its impossible to cancel as no one answers the photo or responds to the contact section :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,741 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

sk8board wrote: »
    folks putting down €50-70k cash with no clear delivery date are fully entitled to phone every single day if they want :)

Nobody has put down any cash.

The staff in Sandyford haven't a clue when the cars will be delivered. Completely pointless to ring them unless you want to waste your own time and wind yourself up even further.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭mouthful

Maybe they should channel their efforts in putting together an effective communication plan and work on responding to queries within a few days rather than weeks!

Having spoken to them directly I believe they are non the wiser than us. The decisions are made above their pay grade and subject to change at short notice. I am sure their job is quite stressful at the moment- pestering them is unhelpful, unkind and a complete waste of time in my view

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

No one has paid anything yet other than a refundable deposit.
    The phone staff aren't any more up to date than we are.

You may wait. A 50k car is a lot to you (and me) but remember, it's the cheapest car Tesla ever sold so for them it's small change

mouthful wrote: »
    Having spoken to them directly I believe they are non the wiser than us. The decisions are made above their pay grade and subject to change at short notice. I am sure their job is quite stressful at the moment- pestering them is unhelpful, unkind and a complete waste of time in my view

for sure
    They aren't going to be able to help
    It's like asking a dealer when the new model is coming out (eg for the leaf 40)
    We were told by Nissan Ireland that the leaf 40 would have 3 phase AC and thermal management!!

• Advertisement

Everyone has put 2k down fully refundable. You can cancel your order online, send them an email. Phoning them takes up a lot of their time and yours.

I think people are mistaking Tesla showroom for a normal car dealership. Its all centralized in the US and its all online. The benefit of this is that every gets the same low price, there is not price gouging between territories. The downside is that the people in the dealership have no control over what happens.

If you want to Victor Meldrew them fire ahead, but it wont make your car turn up any sooner. If you dont buy it somebody else will immediately, the more people cancel the sooner I get my car, and I will take mine on December 31st if its ready.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭carloscorreia

Everyone has put 2k down fully refundable. You can cancel your order online,

You can only cancel by email once you have configured the car, no option online.

I cancelled mine online earlier in the year

You can only cancel by email once you have configured the car, no option online.

You wont have paid your deposit unless you have configured your car?, I dont know what your point is.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement