Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinsborough Road, Bray

Options
  • 09-05-2019 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello all, I had put this under property/accommodation, but someone suggested I post here.

I'm going to an apartment viewing at Westbourne Terrace on Quinsborough Road.

I'm just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the area. From searching Boards and Google Maps, I see it's a commercial street.

Can anyone say in particular what the street is like at night, or any other information that might be helpful?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,910 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

What kind of location are you currently living in?

I ask because when I lived in Bray, I would have seen the Quinsborough Road as relatively busy street and would have been worried about noise.

However I now live in Dublin city centre, so everywhere in Bray seems like a leafy quiet suburb.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭Peckham

It's a busy enough street as it's the main access road to the station and would be used by buses and cars to get down to the station (it's a one way street). Plenty of pedestrian traffic too.

However, at night the street is pretty quiet, although I'm not sure how many use it very late coming back from the bars on the seafront.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 eoghangh

Thanks for the replies.

The apartment wasn't directly on the street. I thought it was calm enough, in comparison with parts of Dublin.

Thanks again for the help!

Advertisement