Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late Late Show 10/5/2019

1789101113»

Comments

You have to feel sorry for the warm up guy. All his good work flushed down the toilet in seconds.

Warm up guys across the world who have to tolerate "misery slots"- we salute you! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

You have to feel sorry for the warm up guy. All his good work flushed down the toilet in seconds.

It's an unusual gig, Minnie

The performers like it as it gets them seen by Television people. That can get them a break later on.

Peter Kay was the warm up act for Parkinson and Jonathan Ross

Dave Young was the warm up guy I was thinking of on the SNS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Skid X wrote: »

The performers like it as it gets them seen by Television people. That can get them a break later on.

Dave young is brilliant. And a real nice guy in real life as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Skid X wrote: »

Ryan air clip is brilliant. Sadly it's also bloody true.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

😂 They are very apt. Laughing so much Mr. snuggles thinks I've been at the wine already, and the doggies are a little worried!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,849 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

I remember hearing a Billy Eilish song and I Googled her out of curiosity and saw she was born a few months after 9/11, when did I get so feckin' old :(

there are US soldiers in afghanistan who don't even remember 9/11 because they were infants. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/verabergengruen/afghanistan-recruit-war-endless-911-sept-11

Advertisement