If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project primary E

Options
  • 09-05-2019 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭

Hiya daughter bought( and since sold) technika turntable but didnt like the look, she does however like the look of this. Anything to beat it around current price or would you recommend it?
    Also, it's to go with a pair of tannoy minis she bought from richer, what ( budget) amp would you suggest?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hiya daughter bought( and since sold) technika turntable but didnt like the look, she does however like the look of this. Anything to beat it around current price or would you recommend it?
    Also, it's to go with a pair of tannoy minis she bought from richer, what ( budget) amp would you suggest?
    Thanks!
    Hi ActingDanClark,

You can't go wrong with the Project Primary E. It's a budget turntable that's designed to give great HiFi sound so has a great tone arm, cartridge and platter. If you;re looking for a budget amp to drive them I would actually recommend the Onkyo A9010 at £179. It has a bult in phono stage for the turntable and is a What HiFi award winner. It's a purely analogue amp and sounds amazing with a good turntable running through it.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Thanks for the reply, I'll pass it on. What's the best price for the turntable delivered?

Thanks for the reply, I'll pass it on. What's the best price for the turntable delivered?
    Hi ActingDanClark,

The absolute best price I can do on that would be £139 but I could include shipping in that price.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

That's perfect, I'll pm you my number

No problem!

• Advertisement

No problem!
    David-If you haven't sent the turntable yet I have a ( hopefully) legally binding undertaking from no 2 daughter to pay for the onkyo amp so in the circs I'll pay for it and await reimbursement???
    What's your best price posted with the turntable?

No problem!
    David-If you haven't sent the turntable yet I have a ( hopefully) legally binding undertaking from no 2 daughter to pay for the onkyo amp so in the circs I'll pay for it and await reimbursement???
    What's your best price posted with the turntable?
    Hi ActingDanClark,

If it's on Boards it's technically a legal contract!

I can do an Onkyo A9010 for you for £169 and ship it with the turntable today.

Let me know if you'd like to go for that!

Kind regards

David

Hi ActingDanClark,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for that, I've already received notification from dpd

Hi ActingDanClark,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for that, I've already received notification from dpd
    No problem! Thanks for the order!

AAAAAAAAAND ....they've landed!
    Thanks again, now all that remains is to get the $$$ from my daughter

• Advertisement

AAAAAAAAAND ....they've landed!
    Thanks again, now all that remains is to get the $$$ from my daughter
    Fantastic! That's great news.

I'm holding my breath for you! :D

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.