Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Purchase Interest questions

Options
  • 10-05-2019 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, 
    Looking to talk to a human about multiple Purchase Interest charges on my credit card account each month so I can understand what's going on and how I can manage it. 
    Can't find any appropriate numbers to call online.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

fuse wrote: »
    Hi folks, 
    Looking to talk to a human about multiple Purchase Interest charges on my credit card account each month so I can understand what's going on and how I can manage it. 
    Can't find any appropriate numbers to call online.
    Thanks

Hi fuse,

Thanks for getting in touch.

For account specific questions relating to charges on your credit card account you would need to talk to a credit card advisor. We do not have account access here on boards.

If you call 1890 251 251 an advisor will be more than happy to talk you through any charges incurred on your account.

Many Thanks.

John

Advertisement