Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeth whitening

• 10-05-2019 3:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place to get teeth whitened? Maybe somewhere in Dublin?

I have a teeth whitening kit which I got from my dentist, I had a mold taken for whitening tray and was given a bleaching gel 15% which lasts 3 weeks.
    Initially after the first and second go I noticed a bit of improvement in the brightness of my teeth but 3 weeks on, theyre not much different than they were the first week and they whitened unevenly too - the top of my teeth/near my gums are much less white than the bottom of my teeth despite always placing the gel evenly to cover the whole area.
    I feel a bit ripped off as the home whitening kit cost nearly 300 euro, it really didnt make much of a noticeable difference.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Teeth are darker at the neck than at the tips, this is anatomy. Bleaching always has less effect at the neck (due for gum fluids and the makeup of the teeth) and more effect at the tips this is normal.

Peoples teeth whiten differently and some people get better results than others. This is unpredictable and the only way to find out is to whiten them.

If you have a greviance you should discuss it with your dentist.

Advertisement