Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash Lodgment stuck

Options
  • 10-05-2019 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I Was lodging cash at the Rathmines Branch at around 9:55 pm today. The machine jammed before the transaction could complete. No advice slip. The cash lodgment service on that atm is now unavailable (due to the jam). I really hope the cash makes it to my account.Could anyone tell me if the Rathmines branch opens up on a Saturday?? Any other advise?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I Was lodging cash at the Rathmines Branch at around 9:55 pm today. The machine jammed before the transaction could complete. No advice slip. The cash lodgment service on that atm is now unavailable (due to the jam). I really hope the cash makes it to my account.Could anyone tell me if the Rathmines branch opens up on a Saturday?? Any other advise?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    When something like this happens the funds will be held in the machine until it is manually checked on Monday and the funds will then lodged directly into the account.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement