Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cutting Patio Paving Flag Stone

Options
  • 11-05-2019 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have laid a shed base of square 40x40 pavers. I need to cut some to size to fit space.

Is there a service or business I could bring them to to cut them? Only have 4 pieces that need cutting

Based in Dun Laoghaire in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭dathi

hire an angle grinder with diamond blade for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

second idea is if you have them well marked, find a local tombstone maker or granite kitchen worktops maker

As well as rating the rig, you will need proper PPE, and if any "damage" befalls the blade you are liable.
    I would never ever rent anything with diamond or TCT teeth, too many scams about "damage"

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭tradesman

You must know someone who is in the building trade. Carpenter, Electrician, Plasterer etc. Ask them if one of their friends would cut them for you. A handy €25 to be made!

Advertisement