Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone actually solved the (SU-41350-3) error?

• 11-05-2019 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

PS4 is stuck in safe mode. Asks to connect a drive with an update file - have tried this using two different drives with a downloaded file from Playstation site (tried two different files) and followed all the instructions. Get the Cannot find file error every time.

I have tried downloading from internet with a LAN cable - same issue.

An internet search gives you about 50 different videos telling how to solve it with comments advising it works for some and not for others. None of these work for me.

The official site is a waste of time and the forums when they actually work have nothing that isn't on YouTube.

Seems to be a fairly common issue so just wondering if someone has actually fixed it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Liverzeb

As usual - straight after posting I sorted the issue out. It works but wipes the PS4 - once you sign in again you should have your profile back.

Advertisement